What are you playing? E3 2011 Edition!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I haven't really been sitting down and playing any one game properly at the moment. I think with E3 here, I'm just not going to be playing much at all this week and beyond. Not until the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta next month anyway.

But I do casually make my way through my first file of Zelda Spirit Tracks now and again. So far it's alright. Easy, and the train thing gets tedious quick. But slowly making my way through it.

Still getting through Half Life 2, and given Wipeout HD and LBP a whirl since getting them off the PSN Welcome Back package. But not really fixed on them so much.

Gaming side of things has died down for me recently.

I'm not playing a lot lately either. Some teachers at school are going nuts lately, so I can't really find a time where I could just sit down and play without having to worry about dozens of other things.

If I'm playing something, then it's Monster Hunter Tri. Loving that game to death and will probably keep playing it till another Monster Hunter game on a Nintendo console comes out. It's funny how I had pretty much no idea what the franchise was about until I got it last Christmas since I've seen so many people rave about it. Now I'm one of them! Smilie

@Azuardo: How far are you in Spirit Tracks? When I've played through it, I found it quite challenging at some points. (more puzzles than fighting though) I'd say it's actually the most difficult Zelda game since Oracle of Seasons/Ages, though it should be noted that even that is still rather manageable compared to other games that are known to be difficult. Really hope to see Skyward Sword stepping the difficulty up again. Smilie

Just done the snow dungeon (2nd dungeon). I gather I'm not very far through and it gets much more difficult? Smilie

The only thing I've really been playing lately (if anything) is Pokemon White since I've had to focus on Uni stuff, but then I generally haven't been playing much for a while.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Azuardo said:
Just done the snow dungeon (2nd dungeon). I gather I'm not very far through and it gets much more difficult? Smilie
Well, I don't want to get your hopes up too high but compared to other recent Zelda games I'd say it's quite an increase. The Tower of Spirits gets really "fun" later on and there are some hard parts, though it's more of hard in an annoying way. (you'll probably know what I mean when you get there)

It depends I guess, as some people figure out puzzles immediately that get others stuck for quite a while. (or till they give up and use a walkthrough Smilie)

Well a few people here told me to play it based on the poll I did a while ago, and they say it's a good Zelda. I know I'm early in the game but I'm sure things will pick up. Looking forward to it.

I'm finishing up Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver right now and will most likely launch directly into Soul Reaver 2 once I'm finished.

I've just bought Sonic Colours DS and am having a lot of fun on it. Dimps should stay well away from Sonic 4 and focus on the Rush-type games for handhelds.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.