E311 | Animal Crossing Gets New Screens

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Link! Looks ace haha. Wonder if they'll have other character uniforms too. Mario, Samus suit?

Awesome, I can't wait to see more!

Truth be told though, I've been growing a bit tired of the Animal Crossing series as of late, their all just too similar for my tastes. But maybe this one will bring something refreshing for the series.

Damn! This is going to be SO awesome but I just wish it will come to the Wii U as well because I'm planning to buy it and over the years I've grown very fond of this game and i'd hate to see all these great new ideas only on one nintendo console.

PLEASE BRING IT 2 THE NINTENDO Wii U

Mamoon Hindi
BASED
&
Will Be
FOREVER

The music in the trailer is really nice, I hope we can expect to hear it in the game. Other than the inclusion of swimming though, it still look to be very much the same as previous versions.

I really hope there's much more to it.

Well... there goes more of my time in the future. Animal Crossing is so addictive

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52, Nayu

There are 2 members online at the moment.