E311 | Nintendos Stock Falls Due to Wii U?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

If I had the money, I would totally buy some of Nintendo's shares right now...Smilie

Iwata and shigs are stupid people when it comes to understanding what excites people.

Tech is exciting but only when demoed with games. The demos screamed Wii and that contradicted the message that the console was for everyone.

To think that a 3rd party wheel of games that will be old when the wii U launches would remedy this was dumb.

I'm actually going to go into the stock market for this. I know Nintendo's shares are going to rise back up after this, so it would be a good investment.

Didn't Nintendo's stock also drop when Wii was first revealed?

Stockholders are just people that don't understand gaming. Stock was down after the Wii reveal as well and we all know how that went...

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.