E311 | Konami Desires Metal Gear Solid 2, Castlevania for 3DS

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Be interesting to see how well MGS3DS does given that the HD versions are coming too. Anyone picking up MGS3 over the HD ones?

Castlevania 3D should definitely be here by now. The DS ones were awesome and they're what got me into the series.

( Edited 07.04.2013 04:34 by Guest )

Our member of the week

I don't own MGS3 on PS2 yet, and I don't own a 360 or PS3 either, so I'm definitely picking this one up.

( Edited 13.01.2013 06:34 by Guest )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Azuardo said:
Be interesting to see how well MGS3DS does given that the HD versions are coming too. Anyone picking up MGS3 over the HD ones?

I will be. Looks like a great game... and it's portable. Never played MGS3 before. Smilie

( Edited 07.04.2013 04:34 by Guest )

I guess this is when remakes/ports are a good thing. Gives players the chance to experience great games on the systems they play. Looks like a few Nintendo gamers will be diving into the MGS world now, which is definitely a good thing.

( Edited 27.12.2012 06:10 by Guest )

i have MGS:twin snakes for the cube, and im going to be getting this for 3ds, so i would adore a port of MGS2 so i have the majority of the series on nintendo systems, that and ive not played 2 or 3 yet so this would be a good oppitunity to.

Not sure if im picking this up yet, at the pre E3 konami prensation it strongly hinted at MGS 2 and 3 coming to PS vita, I think I would rather get it on that. MGS3 is the only one I havnt played but I will wait for reviews

I'm getting this for the 3DS, I'm not too bothered about the HD versions, would like to try out 1 game rather than have a boxset of them that I don't know if I like or not. Plus, the HD version's don't have a graphical bump, they aren't remade, just ported compared to MGS3 on the 3DS.

( Edited 13.06.2011 12:27 by Echoes221 )

I'll be getting the 3DS version, my brother's got MGS 2 on the PS2 but I haven't played it yet (too many other games/ can't be bothered) but I'll definitely try to complete it first.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

^ Wouldn't it be better to complete MGS3 first? MGS2 takes place after 3.

Yeah, but doesn't every MGS game? I thought 3 was really the only main series prequel.

Yeah it is. I've still yet to play 3 myself, even after beating 1, 2 and 4. I think the storyline is confusing enough as it is, so doesn't really matter which order you go with tbh.

Ah ok, fair enough, I hope they remake the first one (again).

They've said they want to some day. Not any time soon, but eventually. Not just an HD upgrade either, but do it all over and update the gameplay, graphics and story. So you could hope for a Wii U version of that in the years to come.

( Edited 13.06.2011 14:13 by Azuardo )

Briefly played MGS1, the original game, but that's about it really so will likely consider this if I have cash upon release!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

MGS1, maybe a 3D remake would be fantastic, but I want a Castlevania 3D, but surely will be a remake, the DS was good but would have to get a new one with a different story following the chronology that created Iga

Skipping MGS all together. Finished the first one on PSX and GC, part two on PS2 and never finished MGS3 since it bored me after the halfway point (only game in a list of two I've started and never finished, the other one being Prototype).

Shhhhhhhh!!! (guest) 08.07.2012#17

Oh my gosh Smilie Raiden rocks definitely MGS2

Blake (guest) 18.05.2013#18

YES!!!!!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.