The Legend of Zelda Discussion

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

So who's going to the Zelda concert in London next month? And would you be interested in meeting other fans outside of the concert? Maybe Thursday or Friday afternoon? There will be cosplay. Smilie

No I am not going to the Zelda concert next month, and no I would not meet with anyone because I am a misanthropist, so no. I just love the new Zelda that's going to be released and of course Pikmin 3.

Canyarion said:
So who's going to the Zelda concert in London next month? And would you be interested in meeting other fans outside of the concert? Maybe Thursday or Friday afternoon? There will be cosplay. Smilie

I wish I was, but I really can't afford a trip to London, let alone the ticket itself! Hope you all have fun!

I can't afford a ticket either, this just to end my previous statement of not being able to come. Can't wait for new Zelda screens at E3 this year.

Me and some friends did a podcast on Oracle of Ages. Sort of a retrospective, now that the games are out on the VC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK-QHP7GAR0&feature=share&list=UUhniHXJ7YgOBAjqG0erv1Bw
Let me know what you think, because this is our first time we're trying something like this!

So we decided to step it up a bit, by making a Youtube channel and uploading regularly. Tonight I finished editing on our podcast on A Link to the Past.

Just in time for the release of A Link Between Worlds! Smilie

So, now that A Link Between Worlds has been out for a while and most fans have played it, what are some of your favourite soundtracks (maybe five or so) from the game? I'm typically leaning towards field themes and while this game certainly delivered with those, there are actually quite a few other kind of tracks that really impressed me. It's safe to say we'll be in for a treat if Ryo Nagamatsu continues composing for future Zelda games

Uhm I hate to spam again, but does anybody know anyone who would be interested in the download code for ALBW? I have one and I'd be willing to sell it for €35, that's €10 cheaper than directly on the eShop. Smilie

Anyway, awesome music in ALBW, perhaps the best soundtrack since TWW. Some of my favorites:

"A Link Between Worlds" won GameSpot's Game-of-the-Year award!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.