C3 Special | What We Want on Nintendo 3DS

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Honestly, the only game I REALLY want to appear on the 3DS is a new Four Swords with a kick-ass online mode. I loved playing Four Swords Adventures with my little sister so much back then and that was only with 2 players too! The only real downside always was getting the needed equipment and other players, so a version where I could just go online and play with people anytime coupled with a much more in-depth Versus mode, voicechat, tons of levels and challenges with regular Spotpass content, more items and maybe a ranking system would be totally amazing.Smilie If I didn't already have a 3DS, I'd buy one for such a game alone.

That's not to say that I'm not looking forward to or welcoming other new possible games for the 3DS though. Four Swords is simply the only one that I really, really want to see on the 3DS as of right now.

Obviously, I'm really excited for an original 3DS Zelda as well. Smilie Wonder which direction Nintendo is going to take there.

( Edited 11.10.2012 10:48 by Guest )

Monster Hunter 3DS. That's it. I'm good for like a year.

( Edited 11.10.2012 10:48 by Guest )

One of you mentioned F-Zero. Well it would be PERFECT for the 3DS. Fast racing in actual 3D. The 3DS is a pretty strong device and could handle some real nice effects... Yeah, yeah. Online of course.

I'm hoping for a Monster Hunter 3D. Just thinking of them critters in 3D... Make my day!

A space shooter. BUT one more like Elite or Space Rouge maybe even with a good online so you can deal with other players.

In general, much more original content and not just remakes or old IPs. Bring on something that can use the whole potential of the handheld (3d, mic, online, touch screen etc...)

I think the simple design of F-Zero will allow it to run in 60fps in 3D as well, hence why I mentioned it.

Rez on the 3DS would work well as well, or give people headaches, either way it'll be awesome.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw
Our member of the week

Stulaw said:
Rez on the 3DS would work well as well, or give people headaches, either way it'll be awesome.

SmilieSmilie

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Four Swords is absolutely a no brainer.

Eternal Darkness 2? :p Ok, I want that on anything...but with the 3DS's features you could have some really funcky sanity effects O_O

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+

Ace Attorney 3D. The only time it switches to 3D is when he shouts OBJECTION and his finger is all in your face. I think it could work really nicely, improve the sprite work, it would look good as a kind of pop out effect rather than fully animating the characters. Just an idea.

Jax (guest) 19.06.2011#8

What I really want is a sequel to Last window or Hotel dusk. But because of cing being bankrupt we might not ever see another cing title again Smilie

Jax (guest) said:
What I really want is a sequel to Last window or Hotel dusk. But because of cing being bankrupt we might not ever see another cing title again Smilie

That would be *so* good, though I think the 3DS can't be positioned in the "book" format anymore because of the 3D effect. Would be great as a 2D title, or one where you'd rotate the 3DS back for 3D cutscenes or puzzles perhaps. Tis a shame, Cing was a fantastic developer!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer
Mocha (guest) 19.06.2011#10

Remember Disaster: Day Of Crisis on the Wii? I'd like to see a sequel for the 3DS, but more hardcore. A game and storyline that PS360 owners will buy a 3DS to play.

Tim Q (guest) 19.06.2011#11

the 3DS cartridges can hold up to 8 GB (reportedly) thats enough to fit the PS3 version of GTA4 on the system and the GTA experience would be even more awsome in 3D. (at least i think so)

I would like to see remakes of Super Mario Bros 1, 2, and 3. Also a remake of Super Mario rpg from the snes and finally remake of Donkey Kong 64.

Tim Q (guest) said:
the 3DS cartridges can hold up to 8 GB (reportedly) thats enough to fit the PS3 version of GTA4 on the system and the GTA experience would be even more awsome in 3D. (at least i think so)

That makes me think about how good Chinatown Wars would be in 3D Smilie

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.