Another New Member: Pianomanfreak

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hello guys my name is Jim and I have been a long gamer and also I long time fan of Nintendo and the first system that I own was the gameboy pocket. The systems that I currently own now are the gameboy pocket, gameboy color, gameboy advance,ds, dslite, dsi,3ds,gamecube and finally the wii. The reason why I jioned the forum is I heard this forum needs help thanks to a youtuber named SilvaGunner. Also I play platformers and rpgs. oh btw I currently have 10 3ds friends and I'm looking forward to meet every single one of you so thank you.

Our member of the week

Welcome to Cubed3. Hope you enjoy your time here Smilie.

We have a thread dedicated to sharing 3DS friend codes, if you're interested. It's over there. You can also input your 3DS code on the C3 system so that it appears on your profile.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Kafei2006 said:
Welcome to Cubed3. Hope you enjoy your time here Smilie.

We have a thread dedicated to sharing 3DS friend codes, if you're interested. It's over there. You can also input your 3DS code on the C3 system so that it appears on your profile.

thanks I'll keep it in mind and I'm also friends with a game developer on my 3ds.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.