Supreme Court Free Speech Decision

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Quick summary
http://kotaku.com/5815431/mondays-expected-supreme-court-decision-will-tell-america-how-much-free-speech-protection-video-games-deserve

So basically this is a pretty big deal. Idk how it is in other places in the world (if I remember correctly, Germany, and Australia have really stingy rules), but this could have a huge impact in the states.

I find it really interesting that California is usually the state that first speaks out against something that limits free speech, yet in this case, they want to limit it.

Such a pathetic issue for anyone to give a shit about. Age restrictions work fine here. Germany and Australia have completely unrelated, genuine censorship problems.

( Edited 25.06.2011 16:31 by Raff )

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

That's the thing, age restrictions work fine here also. It's just that idiots like Jack Thompson throw out propaganda and convince the dumb public that video games will create terrorists.

Politics and videogames do not I repeat do not go together.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.