Has Nintendo lost the plot?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I'm annoyed at Nintendo - more notably NOA. NOE has done a sterling job to grant PAL Wii owner's (me included) Xenoblade and hopefully Last Story (I know there are rumours - but I'd like a concrete release date) and Pandora's tower.

But as a whole, why not also go out and release FATAL FRAME 4? and other nice Nintendo games?

I find Nintendo's approach frustrating. Even more frustrating is reggie fis aime or whatever he's called. The utter arrogance to ignore its 'core' audience, as Nintendo puts it - just disappoints me alot. Ultimately, every company has to cater to its customers/ audience - and no company is greater than its customers.

Even if reggie is the PR man, then I'm sure he can craete some noises within. As a whole, I think every NINTENDO game should be made available to all territories. This also nicely brings me to the next thing: REMOVE REGION LOCKING. It's an outdated practice and only serves to encourage piracy.

and.. fire reggie. I'll take down his name and shoot him. Time for talk is over. Only action will do.

( Edited 29.06.2011 12:15 by Sherwinator )

Wii Code: 6399-3866-6269-0745
PSN: SherWiinator Currently playing: LOZ: SS
Wishlist: Last Story, Pandora's tower, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3

Nothing new, as an RPG gamer, i've grown used to the fact that a game i'm excited about will never release outside of Japan or only in America/Europe. But thanks to some developers like Nippon Ichi America and Atlus, several games every years are getting releases in Western countries.

However mistwalkers have a good history with the Lost Odyssey translation, but you never know

There's nothing shocking about this. They'll release them if they reckon they can make money out of it. The only aggravating thing is that in 2011 Nintendo can't release them as downloads because their platforms and policies are so conservative.

Honestly though, I bet most of these games will get released in the US eventually. NoA could spin this really well, as if they're actually listening and then responding to the outcry (which in reality means fuck all).

Otherwise, Dolphin.

( Edited 29.06.2011 17:26 by Raff )

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.