Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS

What are you playing? -You Should Be Outside Edition- July 2011

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 18:40
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Senior ModeratorStaff Member

It's that time of the year again when no games come out. What's everyone playing during this beautiful sunny July?

I just happened to flick through the PlayStation Store a couple of days ago and saw that Braid was down to £2.00 for PS Plus members. I think most of our subscriptions will be up soon, so I urge everyone on it to make the most of this offer. It's already been fucking with my head, but I haven't resorted to a guide for some of these insane puzzles yet. I don't intend to either, because the satisfaction of doing them is great, but damn, some are hard. I've been stumped many times, but have managed to completely solve the first couple of worlds. For a couple of quid, this is cheaper than the Game Boy games Nintendo are throwing out at the moment, and you'll get much better enjoyment out of it than many of those. Buy it.

Of course, just downloaded the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta, which is quite a lot of fun. Apart from that, still haven't had much motivation for playing games lately, so I'm very slowly still making my way through Bioshock and Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

Cubed3 Staff :: Senior Editor
...Upupu.
Follow me on: Twitter | YouTube | Backloggery

well I am playing games on my nintendo 3d oh games Like RESIDENT EVIL THE MERCENARIES ( AWSOME GAME) , THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME 3D (awsome game) DEAD OR ALIVE DIMENSIONS AND LASTLY SUPER STREET FIGHTER 3D EDITION.

Ha.. Azuardo - You beat me to it. I was just going to post such a topic Smilie... damn!

Well here's what I've been looking fwd to playing till some more interesting games come out:

1)Dragonball Budokai Tenkiachi 2
2)Splinter cell convinction
3)Super Mario Galaxy 2 (managed to find it somewhere really cheap - so why not?)
4) Trying to hunt down a cheap copy of Little Kings Story

Wii Code: 6399-3866-6269-0745
PSN: SherWiinator Currently playing: LOZ: SS
Wishlist: Last Story, Pandora's tower, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3

Cheapest place online atm for LKS is ShopTo: £9.85

...Upupu.

Playing Reach multiplayer and some CoD Zombies at the moment.

Need to get a new game. Thinking about LA Noire. Anyone here have opinions on it?

( Edited 03.07.2011 02:08 by Jacob4000 )

C3 Moderator
Staff Member

Final Fantasy XIII on-and-off, Ocarina of Time 3DS. and Okamiden. Smilie

Staff Member

OoT3D, Sonic Colours, Sonic 4 Ep1, although I'll probably complete them all by the middle of the week, it's good to have free time again Smilie.

Once I complete them, it's on to Final Fantasy XII and Super Metroid.

Stuart Lawrence
Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw
Staff Member

I'm currently playing FF VII for the first time thanks to our local FF fanatic (FFF? XD) Azuardo who got me all curious. I'm not that far in so far but I can already say I'm liking it.

I still have both Pikmin and Pikmin 2 lying unopened on my shelf, so those will get some time too in July. Throughout the month I'll probably find some other games I wanna play as well. Smilie

Cubed3 Reviewer/Feature Writer | Twitter | Backloggery

1. Shadow of the Damned
2. Demon's Souls (600th hour...*shudders* stole me life away)
3. Fifa 11
4. Zelda 3D

I finished last night Shadows of the Damned which was alright. Next up is Red Dead Redemtion which I've only just started.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

OoT 3DS - finished it for the review, but going through and getting all the little extra bits.

Mario Tennis N64 - still massively awesome!

Considering going back to Galaxy 2 and finishing the star hunt.

Stulaw said:
Sonic Colours

I defo need to finish Colours, so much to unlock - haven't beaten the final boss myself yet.

( Edited 03.07.2011 11:47 by jb )

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Finished Shadows of the Damned yesterday, played some more LA Noire, started and completed Transformers: Dark of the Moon Wii earlier (only took two and a half hours; review soon). Maybe some more LA Noire later!

Mostly playing the Uncharted 3 beta which is really fun as well as RE Mercenaries 3d. Defo a good game but it should've had way more content tbqh.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Been on Steam alot recently, mainly playing L4D2 just messing around.

Xbox 360 gaming has been Bad Company 2.

• Welcome to the NHK

Bad Company 2 - Check my vid Smilie

Completed Shadows of the damned, was good but fairly short (I was really hacked off that I didn't get the achievement for easy completion when I completed normal)

This week I'll be finishing off games I have yet to complete - Batman Arkham Asylum, Just Cause 2 (every time I play I get side tracked), Gears of War and Bioshock.

Golden Sun Dark Dawn. Love how fast the battles are. Smilie

I'm splitting my time between the PC version of Fable 3, playing the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta and doing yet another run through of Mass Effect 2.

Played football on the beach this weekend, we won 12-9. Now that is an amateur end-of-game scoreline if you ever saw one! Also played "drink while you think" in a nightclub on Saturday. Good times!

I'm extremely slowly working my way through Ocarina of Time MQ - I'm at the Fire Temple.

Also, LA Noire. Bought the Rockstar pass so got the DLC to work through.

How come very few people play The Mercenaries 3D? It's an excellent game for the 3DS...

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hassle." -My calendar
Staff Member

I think most are a bit peeved off about the 'can't delete save' situation, and it being essentially a high score game without any storylines. Still pretty good from what I've played of it. Smilie

Staff Member

I completed OoT and moved on the MQ, but instead of playing my other games I listed I started playing Bioshock again which is pretty damn good.

Stuart Lawrence
Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

I've kinda put Bioshock on hold and just did a really quick run through FF8. Beat it in 26 hours. Moved on to FF7 now, and plan to go through 9 and 10 too.

...Upupu.

Never finished an FF. I have VII, VIII and IX on my PS3. I'm working slowly through VII with a guide book until I get to where I was at years ago (third disc). I had VII and VIII back in the day. I thought VIII was utterly gash, and all the characters looked like fags. This is the norm for FF, but of the PSone era VIII was by far the worst offender.

derek (guest) 12.07.2011 23:04#25

Currently Switching between InFamous 2 and Fallout: New Vegas

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

One Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is Dragon0085, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move