Xenoblade Chronicles Gets Earlier Release Date [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

August 19th is my Birthday! That's pretty crazy!

Alas, I am not a European, so I cannot get the game anyway.

Our member of the week

Gives me more time to play it before graduation, that's awesome Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

That's good... For us here in Europe...

NTSC is already completed? Very interesting. Hopefully Nintendo can redeem themselves....and can you guys also bring the Mother series here too?

I was going to buy this game until I heard the voice acting, they have ruined the game. Smilie

Birdo Is A Tranny said:
I was going to buy this game until I heard the voice acting, they have ruined the game. Smilie

Japanese voices with subtitles are in it, and that's what I'm going to play it with.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Birdo Is A Tranny said:

You can choose between English and Japanese voice acting. Smilie

For me, this is great news as well! I originally would have had only one week of holiday left to play it but now I have three! Smilie

PS: Yay, my 1000th post! Smilie

Stulaw said:
Birdo Is A Tranny said:

Japanese voices with subtitles are in it, and that's what I'm going to play it with.

As long as that's included in the USA version of this game (IF we end up getting it as well) I'll be happy. Crappy half assed voice acting is what kills games for me, I'm not a graphic whore....but gameplay fairness, nonbroken mechanics & BELIEVABLY HUMAN voice actors & characters are the ONLY standards I have that are high and unwavering!!

If it's crappy English voice acting only for the US version....then I'm gonna half to pass on this one since the companies obviously didn't care enough about us to provide the same level of quality that the Japs get. Don't insult us Ninteno!!!!

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

Stulaw said:

All is not lost then, IF I buy it then that's the way I'll play it too.

If it's crappy English voice acting only for the US version....then I'm gonna half to pass on this one since the companies obviously didn't care enough about us to provide the same level of quality that the Japs get. Don't insult us Ninteno!!!!

Did you watch the trailer that's definitely for the EU, chavvy English accents. Ew.

Come to America, please.

Like video game music?!
>
Do a Barrel Roll!<

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.