3D Video Launching on 3DS Tomorrow

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Our member of the week

Wonder what will be available for free and what will require payment.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

3DS is desperate for new content. Short of good new games, this might fill the gap a little.

I want new games though!

So if the Japanese and the Europeans get the video application and programs, does that mean the Americans will soon be getting Netflix? I would be very happy and accepting of this. Smilie

(Crossing Fingers)

Wait is this for Europe only or are we getting this (or at least something similar to it) over in the States as well?

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

It's only in Europe and Japan at the moment, don't know when the US is getting it.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

And then there was silence.....

Yep, someone on a thread on ONM said it might not be up until 8pm.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Still nothing!! grrrr

It's up!

Our member of the week

What videos did you guys get in the UK ? I only got the magic trick and oscar's oasis videos here (i saw shaun the sheep in the screenshots on the eShop, but I guess this isn't planned to be available right away).

They got three videos in France, but I only got two here.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Bit pants really - basic, barebones interface with two videos (in the UK) - both of which stupidly expire after a week? Nice to have the feature, but still - could be much better.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Crappy crappy crappy!!!! What a lame start to what will hopefully turn into a much better service.

I'm quite surprised at how empty and dull the interface looks compared to the other apps from Nintendo.

Let's just hope some better videos make their way onto the service as kiddy cartoons and terrible magic tricks are not good enough.

Those videos were balls, especially that magic trick 1, looked amature and there were no "3D" effects. The whole thing looked rubbish, what are they doing?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.