Mega Man Legends 3 3DS Cancelled [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Another 3DS game that gets cast aside... how many more times is this going to happen? I was looking forward to playing this aswell, wtf Capcom...

( Edited 19.07.2011 10:22 by Mush123 )

That is a real shame, I was generally looking forward to it.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

This now joins Assassins Creed: Lost Legacy, Saints Row 3rd and My Garden, the third party games seems to be dropping faster than its growing. Seems my 3DS will be like my wii and be mainly for nintendo developed games. I was a bit worried after Tekken and Air Combat were about the only new games announced

FFS Capcom! I was really excited for this >.>

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Another one bytes the dust dun dun dun dun...

sorry Smilie

Dante the Gravekeeper (guest) 19.07.2011#6

To tell the truth, I'm looking forward to an Inticreates 3DS Mega Man offering before another legends title

Squidboy (guest) 19.07.2011#7

I'm disgusted by it all.

This is a load of garbage... I can not believe the third parties right now. This is like the what, third major title that has been dropped in the last few weeks? Come on people, I understand that you're leery about the 3DS due to it's so-so launch, but it's still selling decently and this holiday season should really get things going. I think it's lame that Nintendo is the only one trying to put out good games for the system at this point. How in the heck is it going to be successful if they are the only one's putting in the effort? Nintendo is giving the third parties the support. They need to start f-ing taking chances. I'm sure if they make quality games that don't have some BS features (like the ability to NOT delete saves), they could have successful titles on the 3DS for sure. Third parties, get your heads out of your asses and start making and releasing some good freakin' games. JESUS... Smilie

Glenjamin said:
This is a load of garbage... I can not believe the third parties right now. This is like the what, third major title that has been dropped in the last few weeks? Come on people, I understand that you're leery about the 3DS due to it's so-so launch, but it's still selling decently and this holiday season should really get things going. I think it's lame that Nintendo is the only one trying to put out good games for the system at this point. How in the heck is it going to be successful if they are the only one's putting in the effort? Nintendo is giving the third parties the support. They need to start f-ing taking chances. I'm sure if they make quality games that don't have some BS features (like the ability to NOT delete saves), they could have successful titles on the 3DS for sure. Third parties, get your heads out of your asses and start making and releasing some good freakin' games. JESUS... Smilie
Indeed. Fast forward one or two years and third parties will be saying the usual "Can't support because of Nintendo's first party games" BS all over again. 3DS owners are starving for good games right now. If third parties would step up their game for once and bring out quality titles then they'd actually sell but instead they decide to play it safe as usual and then complain when people only bought Nintendo's own games.

Nintendo just can't win.Smilie

It's a shame. But I never saw MML3 working out on 3DS. I think it was more deserving to start and finish itself off on the Playstation systems. (Just like how I think the original Mega Man series should have been finished on the Nintendo ones.)

I really hope Mega Man isn't dying. It just would'nt be fair for him. Ever the concept was brought up, people have given him nothing but doubt. Then he started being more successful than both Zelda and Metroid.

I don't know what happened after that. It's really grim looking imo. If Capcom doesn't put any version of him in UMvC3 or announce a game for him soon, he is as good as dead. -.- fml

Mario, Mega Man and Rayman FTW!!!

This is incredibly depressing....if devs don't step up & grow some BALLS by doing what some doubters would say is "Impossible" NOTHING WILL CHANGE!! It is a bit of Nintendo's fault for wasting the potential of the GameCube & Wii with games that COULD have been on there & now they'll pay the price...the really messed up thing is that WE are the ones who truly suffer because devs tend to play things a little TOO safe.

Nintendo needs developers who aren't afraid to ignore what people are saying & just do what seems good & fun regardless of popular doubt like what Itagaki did with Ninja Gaiden DS!!

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

*flips over a table* >Smilie

SuperShyGuy62 said:
Then he started being more successful than both Zelda and Metroid.

Mega Man was never more successful than either of those two series, I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
The first Zelda sold 6.5 million copies, the first Metroid sold 2.73 million copies and the best selling Mega Man game (Mega Man 2) sold 1.5 million copies.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.