Capcom May Show Wii U Game At Tokyo Games Show [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 18.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Squidboy (guest) 19.07.2011#1

One could be a fighting game, Yoshinori Ono prior to E3 was asked if he could envision a fighter that used the 3DS, or another device, as a controller with a screen, he replied - "were not ready to talk about that yet, wait till e3. Nothing was said.

Squidboy (guest) 19.07.2011#2

I can see them announcing Dragons Dogma, SFxT. A WiiU version of RE:Revelations would be great, but unlikely, as is a new Vampire Savior or Demons Crest. PowerStone WiiUx3DS and Pocket Fighter Wiix3DS are stronger contenders. Svennsonny gets quiet when you mention those two franchises.

Mukkinese (guest) 19.07.2011#3

Resident evil 6 would do it for me...

joe (guest) 19.07.2011#4

Probably a Remake of Resident Evil 1 with new controller with an expected sales of 100.000 ex and if it won't sell that much, capcom will pull the plugg of Wii U. PLEASE PROVE US WRONG!

Super Marvel vs Capcom 3 prolly >.>
I'm interested in seeing more about Revelations.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Resi 2 remake would be nice. A couple of years ago they said a RE6 could take between 4-8 years to make. But also that the next game could be a reboot of the franchise. Hopefully they've started doing something for the next step in the series and makes its way to Wii U.

Anything Mega Man plz. Tired of constantly seeing RE.

Mario, Mega Man and Rayman FTW!!!

If Megaman Legends 3 has been transfered to Wii U instead of 3DS I will forgive Capcom for all of it's transgressions...

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422
Squidboy (guest) 20.07.2011#9

From the statement they put out, it seems Capcom have quelled any possibility of it appearing on any platform, anytime soon. It failed to meet criteria they laid out before the project began.

M. (guest) 20.07.2011#10

Ports ahoy.

ubiquitousTOOL (guest) 20.07.2011#11

maybe a new street fighter that utilises motioncontrols for a cool blocking and parrying system and the touch screen for changing fighting styles mid-match. and this is random, but i can picture really cool WWE titles for the Wii U.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.