Upcoming Wii, 3DS, DS Games from Nintendo - Release List

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

2top tier games for a 6month period on the wii. Really really weak. Disgraceful.

Wish they would list Last Story and Pandoras tower for the Wii.... nothing like seeing it on paper Smilie

Wii Code: 6399-3866-6269-0745
PSN: SherWiinator Currently playing: LOZ: SS
Wishlist: Last Story, Pandora's tower, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3
Our member of the week

Kirby Returns to Dreamland ----> Q4 2012.

WHAT Smilie ? Don't they mean 2011 ??

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Sorry Meeto_0, I accidental hit the poison mushroom, instead of the 1-up. I agree with your post.

Damn, I was hoping to at least get to know the month when Skyward Sword is going to be released. Sure wouldn't hurt to know when I'll have to cut my internet connection for a while. Smilie

Squidboy (guest) 29.07.2011#6

Pretty lame apart from a few highlights. The Wii Shop appears to be dead also. I think they may be saving titles for release on WiiU. Still no Waku Waku7...and La Mulana.

FE Fan (guest) 29.07.2011#7

Still no translation of the last DS Fire Emblem. Smilie

Well atleast one of them is a 30hr plus JRPG so your getting your moneys worth. I put 70hrs into zelda twilight (im a slow player) so lets hops skyward sword is just as big

I'm going to pick up Skyward Sword maybe on the WiiU, since I just sold my Wii. Super Mario Land 3D and Mario Kart 3DS will keep me occupied until then Smilie

We dont even know if the system yet comes with Wiimotes.

Are people honestly getting any money for second hand Wii's? Always seems strange to me saling consoles unless they are just out or massively in demand.

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+

How am i the first one to mention Mario Party 9!!?? that sounds awesome! mario party is the second best spinnoff! (mario kart still #1 Smilie )

On November 21st (in North America), you'll know where to find me... knee deep in empty styrofoam ramen noodle cups, swinging a Wii remote+ around with my massive arms I will have developed from playing Skyward Sword for 20 straight hours...
1 (guest) 26.01.2012#12

1 (guest) 26.01.2012#13

1 (guest) 26.01.2012#14

1 (guest) 26.01.2012#15

-1'

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.