Xenoblade Chronicles Dev Interview

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I would import but I'm pretty sure the Wii is region locked.

... let me double check...

Nope region locked. No imports for me,

You could use homebrew, but then that makes your warranty void if you use it I think. That's if you still have warranty.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

ChaosOnline said:

There are lots of topics about how simple it is to soft-mod your Wii. Takes around 5 minutes to do...

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

jesusraz said:
ChaosOnline said:

There are lots of topics about how simple it is to soft-mod your Wii. Takes around 5 minutes to do...

I might do that, I was certainly thinking about it. I'll wait a bit though to see if good European sales lead to it getting a release in the US.

One can only hope.

Squidboy (guest) 18.08.2011#5

This should have been translated and put out ages ago.

Bolt-oqr (guest) 18.08.2011#6

I've made preorder to help You guys.
Lets be Deadly Serious - I very much admire your Operation Rainfall, thast why I'm going to by Last Story and Pandora's Tower as well.

AdamC3 (guest) 18.08.2011#7

Zangeki no Reginleiv, Takt of Magic and Captain Rainbow should have been translated ages ago Smilie

To be honest I'm not at all excited about this game. The only one of those 3 that looks interesting to me is The Last Story.

But I probably won't even buy that... I'm not into RPGs.

I need to look more into The Last Story, but I have to say, I really like the look of Pandora's Tower. The more action-oriented Zelda-like gameplay seems more appealing to me at the moment, and the story seems very interesting.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.