Who should we see next in SSB??

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Little Mac!!! he would be he best to add!!

Would be good if nintendo unveiled a new franchise in the next SSB to give the taste of something new?

Who would you like to see in the next SSB?

( Edited 22.09.2011 11:10 by TheNakedGun )

If Sonic's not in it I'm going to burn down Sakurai's house with old copies of Sonic '06.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Final Fantasy's Black Mage (it's cute and deadly at the same time!)
Metroid's Ridley (he doesn't have to be huge)
Paper Mario (with a totally new moveset)

A new moveset for Toon Link.

SuperLink said:
If Sonic's not in it I'm going to burn down Sakurai's house with old copies of Sonic '06.
This may be in my list of favorite quotes of all time! Ha ha! Smilie

Anyway, going off of what Canyarion said about movesets, every character should have their own. No clones this time around.
And as odd as it is, my vote goes to Mike from the old NES Star Tropics games to make it in as a playable character.(none of this support trophy crap!)
Anybody else remember that game? I have this romantic vision of counter spamming Pit with a Yo-yo! Smilie Heck, they added Rob and Mr. Game and Watch. It could happen, right?

There should also be at least one character from animal crossing, (K.K. Slider?) a character from Custom Robo, and a the Golden Sun protagonist.(The final smash would be sweeeet!)

Actually my number one request for it (Sonic aside because I'm half-assuming he should return..) would be a Golden Sun protagonist. I wanted so badly for Isaac to be in Brawl and was pretty happy enough with his appearance as an assist trophy.

But now the series is more well known thanks to the DS release I'm thinking at least Isaac or Matthew will make it as a playable character which means a Golden Sun stage filled with Golden Sun music omg be still my heart be still.

What about Captain N from the cartoon or the eggplant wizard, he was death!! Hunts my dreams till this day!

I don't really have any particular character-requests except for perhaps MegaMan (as if that would ever happen), but I would like for the clone-movesets to disappear altogether.

That, and if Sonic does return, please make his Special moves more distinct from eachother. I really like that he was included, but then I just sort of meh'd when actually playing as him. They could do way more things with his specials.

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

Tetris blocks! We could have the L-shape, the square, and that really long one. There should be a Goomba. Stephen Fry. William Wallace. Lady GaGa. A Fiat Punto. Alex Ferguson.

There should also be at least one character from animal crossing, (K.K. Slider?)

KK Slider!? Smilie
He's the closest a Nintendo game have ever come to a pacifist.

I would love to see Snorlax and Viewtiful Joe in it.
An Advance Wars character would be nice too, but I'm not sure how it would work.

In terms of Nintendo characters, I'd like to see a Donkey Kong antagonist, preferably King K. Rool. Little Mac should probably be considered too, considered he's the main character in Punch-Out.

As for third-party characters, I'd love Travis Touchdown and AiAi to be included.

Ah actually speaking of 3rd-party characters I'd love to see Sora or Neku the most.

I also really want to see Bomberman or MegaMan but considering their current uh 'situations' (Hudson being pretty much kaput and Capcom hating MegaMan) that doesn't seem very likely at all.

But yes all I ask for is Sora or Neku make it happen plz.

They need to add Ghirahim! Smilie

Cheesing it up said:
KK Slider!?
He's the closest a Nintendo game have ever come to a pacifist.
That's what would make it perfect! Nobody would see it coming! Smilie You could beat people up with a guitar and a bugnet! Smilie

And throw demo tapes at people! Or he could play a lullaby and make characters fall asleep (ala Jigglypuff).
I'm coming round to this idea, ridiculous as it is.

What are your thoughts about adding a Mii to the roster? You'd play as your own Mii, but the skill set would of course always be the same.

I doubt it will fit in... and it will most probably be a hugely boring character.
Although they could implement moves from so many games...
Sports: throw a bowling ball ; hit with boxing gloves
Play Motion: smash with a hammer; ...

Now that I think about it, it could actually turn out to be a fun character. :p

Mega Man for third party,

Tom Nook might be fun to see in that game,

and Mario needs a Hammer in his moveset.

Mario, Mega Man and Rayman FTW!!!

Goku and Ghirahim.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Dixie!

Canyarion said:
What are your thoughts about adding a Mii to the roster? You'd play as your own Mii, but the skill set would of course always be the same.

I like it! (Maybe that's what they should do for Animal Crossing too. Just let you import your Character.)
Because there is such a difference in size with Miis though, I'd like to see them make them fall into different weight, speed and power classes. Makes them more unique and useful from a competitive view point.

Cheesing it up said:
And throw demo tapes at people! Or he could play a lullaby and make characters fall asleep (ala Jigglypuff).
I'm coming round to this idea, ridiculous as it is.

Yes! And for his final smash, credits will fly across the stage and bludgeon his helpless opponents!

Sonic, with Tails and Knuckles as playable characters. Nuff said

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

I said this pre-Brawl, but less clone characters and more human/anthropomorphic characters - more females too.

Smash has been probably one of the worst fighters for lack of the ladies - highly rumoured Krystal with her staff would have been an excellent edition.

No need for 3 Star Fox characters who are near the same.

Would love to see Tails and/or Knuckles, Ganondorf as a fast, magic driven guy with some swordplay too (not a clone).

Also a more varied/in-depth story mode with plenty of service. Such a wasted opportunity for classic boss battles/cameos. I hardly think Rayquaza, two Ridleys and other boring bosses are worth the hassle - levels are essentially the same setup over and over. Barely any classic enemies, gameplay conventions. They could have taken elements from Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, onic etc - instead it was simply some themes and really generic bosses/enemies. Want more familiar faces! Imagine a heated Zelda battle or a clash with Doctor Robotnik etc.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Hmm, idk about first party, but if there ever was a crossover, I think Ken and Ryu would fit perfectly.

B-hadouken
up B-shoryuken
side b-tatsumaki senpukyaku
down b-?

Their ultras could easily be transferred over to final smashes and throws could do that too.

It would be really interesting to see how they would transition from a more traditional fighter to smash if it ever happens.

I actually would love a Nintendo crossover with someone like Square Enix or Capcom (more likely), just for the hell of it. My fanboy dream would be Nintendo X Square Enix. Doesn't even have to have a story. And if so, just something like what was in Soul Calibur with picture scenes at the end and a bit of text. With stuff like Namco X Capcom and Street Fighter X Tekken, I see no reason why a crazy-ass Nintendo crossover couldn't work.

Nathan Drake!

What about exitebike or urban champions?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.