C3 Stars League Week Ending 09/10/11

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for

Welcome to the Cubed3 Stars system. This is an automatic post by C3's resident bot with this week's Cubed3 Star results... prepare yourself!

If there are any issues with your stars or the system, please contact jb.

Top 10 - Week ending 09/10/11

These are the rankings for stars during the last week for the current sseason.
User
Stars

Top 10 - Overall Ranking

These are the rankings for all users since the stars system begun:
User
Stars

Top Cubed3 User: Azuardo

This current top user is Azuardo

For more information on how the Cubed3 Stars system works, please view our Stars FAQ

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

2 from Marzy this week. Thanks pal :]

15 stars for doing absolutely nothing? Smilie Thanks Azuardo and whoever made C3bot give me those stars!

Our member of the week

Thanks SirLink for my lonely star Smilie

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

No stars this week but then again I didn't post much for a change. Pretty much every topic I would have posted in was about Skyward Sword..so yeah. Smilie

I didn't give out many stars except for 2 either but I'm pretty generous most of the time anyway. Smilie

Thanks Marzy for my star this week!

Image for

Angus said:
15 stars for doing absolutely nothing? Smilie Thanks Azuardo and whoever made C3bot give me those stars!

Hehe, that was all me, buddy ;] You're very welcome.

But yeah, I wasn't posting as much this week either. Felt a bit slow in the gaming world, and will probably be that way till the big games start trickling out.

I really need to start posting more or something. No stars this week, lol. Smilie

Thanks to Martin_ for my star this week Smilie.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Thanks L for my first star in ages! Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Keven said:
Thanks L for my first star in ages! Smilie

Where you been bro?

Thanks to Echoes and Azuardo for the stars.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

WOWZERS!!! HELLO FELLOW ADVENTURERS OF THE INTRANET!!!! Smilie

Oiiii... Whats goin on here!?!? I'm not even on top 10...!! HOW RUDE!!

( Edited 12.10.2011 16:13 by Zapp )

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Good to see you Zapp. Smilie

Bonjour!!!

WOW the site has changed so much since last time I was in here!!! Smilie

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.