Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS
Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 08:29
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Senior ModeratorStaff Member

Here is the next edition of "distorted image", now harder than ever, thanks to a suggestion from JeBus,

Here's the image:

Image for

I've melted, twisted, inverted and have basically screwed with it...

Any guesses? Smilie

< Edited by JB on 2003/1/14 21:53 >

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

I'm inclined to say Bowser, but I'm not sure why...

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

No, but I would say he/she or it's not like Bowser... Smilie

i think it is baby bowser as evil mario???

the paintbrush kinda made me think this...

Paintbrush??? Ok... But you're wrong I'm afraid. I can't confirm or deny if that's a paintbrush, but a good idea though... Smilie

Keep trying, you have to get the exact character name.

Link. Smilie

I'd have got away with it too If it wasn't for those meddling kids.

Fox?

Full of Mod-ly Goodness. Well not any more. That Wario was a shit, wasn't he? :p

General Scales?

Bill Clinton? Smilie

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Ok, it's not one of them I'm afraid! But, it's not neccessarilly a GC character, but he/she/it has appeared on a Nintendo console before... Smilie

Goemon?

"I'm very important. Just because I look simple"

No, not Goemon. But, it could be someone who's given 2 names..... Oh and the games this character stars in are extremly difficult, well, for me anyway!

Smilie

< Edited by JB on 2003/1/15 18:00 >

It looks like Jango Fet, or Bobba I can't remember. (i know they're clones)

Don't kill yourself in your garden. Let us do it for you! I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. go to my "site": Nintendo Cubed3

Ok, he/she/is isn't of the Starwars variety...

Smilie

Bounty Hunter! Smilie

Is it Robotnik? Hehe...

i honestly don't know, mario (evil) is my own;y guess

Yeah, that's a damn hard one! When I asked you to make it harder JB, I didn't mean this!!!

Anyway, just trying to cheat, the picture is called MMX, but I don't know if that means anything or not...

Cubed≥ Reporter / News, Article, & Download Administrator / Forum Moderator / Writer / Head of PR

Michael Moore | Bowling For Columbine | Jebus Is Lord

JEbUS wrote:
Yeah, that's a damn hard one! When I asked you to make it harder JB, I didn't mean this!!!

Anyway, just trying to cheat, the picture is called MMX, but I don't know if that means anything or not...

Mega Man?

Full of Mod-ly Goodness. Well not any more. That Wario was a shit, wasn't he? :p

0musremit wrote:

JEbUS wrote:

Mega Man?

Do you think so? I can't really tell from the picture!! Smilie

Cubed≥ Reporter / News, Article, & Download Administrator / Forum Moderator / Writer / Head of PR

JB, is the picture Mario in the jump he does?

I STILL reckon it's Bounty Hunter. Smilie

Blue-Box wrote:
I STILL reckon it's Bounty Hunter. Smilie

Yeah, and JB is just trying to throw you off course!

It's the same position that Jango Fett always seems to do from the screen shots from Bounty Hunter.

Someone in this thread has said 1/2 the name, yes, 1/2. This is a different version of the character, add another letter and you've got your man....

Smilie

Mega Man X? Does he even exist? I dunno!

WE have a....

W I N N E R !

Well done, Megaman X it is. I'll post the original image later. Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

Turqoise Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Vote on our latest community pollNintendo Poll
Vote: Should Ghirahim have been playable in Super Smash Bros?
Yes, of course!
Maybe, depends on moveset
No, leave him as assist
Ghira-who?
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is Azuardo, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move