Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Guest 08.03.2012#1

Here are the picks of Universal Games of The Years .

2006: Oblivion
2007: BioShock
2008: Fallout 3
2009: Uncharted 2
2010: Red Dead Redemption
2011: Skyrim

Developers have no intention to develop for this kiddy console.

( Edited 08.03.2012 17:16 by UntoItsDream )

Yes, the Wii is "Kiddy" console. It had Donkey Kong Country 3 on the Virtual Console, which had Kiddy Kong in it. Smilie

The Wii really is a kiddy console and I didn't manage to realize that fact until recently, when I grew up and bought a real console, a PS3. I'm still not fully grown-up though and still play games on my Wii but I should be able to make the jump out of the kiddy console world soon to play real games like Modern Warfare 3 or Skyrim! Smilie

( Edited 08.03.2012 17:34 by SirLink )

Guest 08.03.2012#4

DS is basically Nintendo's saving grace, where even Atlus feel sorry and develop some games for it, like Devil Survivor 1& 2(Strange Journey was shit and got a 6 on GameSpot).There was no was they would have released Catherine on the Wii. The only good thing Nintendo shelled out was Advance Wars : Dual Strike, again on the DS.

You clearly have no intentions of liking Nintendo. Yes, I know you're banned now.. but yeah. Nintendo itself has always been "kiddy" as you like to put it. I wouldn't have Nintendo any other way. As "kiddy" as their games may be... they're still awesome. Heck, even the most casual of games developed by Nintendo seem to have more thought poured into them than say a quick cash-in by EA, Activision or Ubisoft. (Put any company you want in here, those are just the main 3 I can think of.)

Before anyone goes ahead and calls me a "Nintendo fanboy". Yes, yes I am. I'm not a fanboy that's like "lulz Sony sux bawlz". I'm open to pretty much any company in terms of gaming, but my life has always revolved around Nintendo and SEGA.

So, I'll say this once and once only; If you don't like Nintendo, they why the hell are you even bothering to post this shit? I have nothing against you thinking Nintendo is "too kiddy" Nintendo-developed games do something that most other games can't do. They put a smile on my face. Even when I'm really down or I've had a bad day. Nintendo has always been there to make me feel good about myself. This is why I continue to support them to this day.

Now, a lot of people will probably think what I just said was pathetic... but it's true. I'll avoid posting anything more to save myself from the embarrassment.

But yeah, no matter what crazy decisions Nintendo decide to make. I will continue to support them 100%, they strive to be different, they strive to be unlike no other video games developer out there. Sure, they think up some crazy things.. but wacky and wonderful is what makes Nintendo great.

...Mush out. Smilie

( Edited 08.03.2012 19:53 by Mush123 )

Mush123 said:

So, I'll say this once and once only; If you don't like Nintendo, they why the hell are you even bothering to post this shit? I have nothing against you thinking Nintendo is "too kiddy" Nintendo-developed games do something that most other games can't do. They put a smile on my face. Even when I'm really down or I've had a bad day. Nintendo has always been there to make me feel good about myself. This is why I continue to support them to this day.

Now, a lot of people will probably think what I just said was pathetic... but it's true. I'll avoid posting anything more to save myself from the embarrassment.

But yeah, no matter what crazy decisions Nintendo decide to make. I will continue to support them 100%, they strive to be different, they strive to be unlike no other video games developer out there. Sure, they think up some crazy things.. but wacky and wonderful is what makes Nintendo great.

...Mush out. Smilie

You know what, I totally agree! I find it adapts well to my rather lightened lifestyle of gaming, where I'll just pick something up and play it a while. I used to be more of a PC gamer and would play longer when I was younger, but nowadays gaming is a "pick me up" when I'm feeling stressed or annoyed and just want to get away from daily life for about 30 mins or so (yes, I'm talking about gaming :bentSmilie

The Wii will always be seen as a "kiddy" console because it's family orientated as well as providing the franchises that we've grown up with from childhood. This begs the question, what the hell is wrong with that? Children's books are read by adults, teen fiction is read by children - I don't see the inherent problem with it!

Piiiiii...ka.....SUEEEEEEE!

Good god a Psycho SOny Only in the flesh, I love how blatant & ballsy you are in showing your ignorance & shallow values...

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

Thanks for the post, Sue. I starred it. Good post. Smilie

Our member of the week
Image for
Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Kiddy to kiddy minds maybe.

Powerpicker (guest) 09.03.2012#11

Not sure what the point of the TS was....this is a company fan website..do you go on a Nike admiration site and start a discussion about Adidas winning best sports shoe? Dont expect big discussions with conflicting opinions here. there's enough places on the web where that is appreciated tho.

Our member of the week

Powerpicker, such a well constructed post is most welcome. Much more so than trolling ones. Users like you are welcome any day to join our community Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer
Guest 09.03.2012#13

Hey, faggot, stop deleting my post .

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.