XXX Factor

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

As a former fellow student at her secondary school, I sincerely hope all of this puts an end to her sleazy career. Although I have a feeling all of this will do the opposite...

Your thoughts?

Who?

Marzy said:
Who?

Sorry, Tulisa Contostavlos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2117181/Tulisa-sex-tape-Star-obtains-gagging-order-sex-tape-hits-internet.html

( Edited 20.03.2012 20:26 by Linkyshinks )

I clicked on the picture first and now I don't want to watch the video.

Ah... her. I don't particularly care about this, things like this happen all the time and it's nothing new. Suddenly when a celebrity films a video of them performing sexual acts, everyone goes crazy about it.

It's just some rubbish "news" to get an influx of readers and hits. If Sally sucked Barry's winky down the street no one would know or care.

Marzy said:
It's just some rubbish "news" to get an influx of readers and hits. If Sally sucked Barry's winky down the street no one would know or care.

LOL. This honestly has made my day. Thanks for that Ross. Smilie

I don't really care about it either.

She's been sullying the good name of our school for years, that's the only reason why I give a shit. Apparently she's got a solo single coming out, so maybe that's why she released it onto the net...

Barry (guest) 20.03.2012#8

Omg funny you should say that my name is Barry

Willy Wonka (guest) 20.03.2012#9

Could you please tell us a little bit more about this fellow student and why we should be concerned with her?

To be honest, I don't watch X factor that often, so excuse me if I seem as having lived under a rock.

Willy Wonka (guest) said:
Could you please tell us a little bit more about this fellow student and why we should be concerned with her?

To be honest, I don't watch X factor that often, so excuse me if I seem as having lived under a rock.

I don't watch it either, and likely never will, I don't watch shit.

Apparently she's considered a role model for young girls in the UK, just like the Spice Girls were...When the Spice Girls were at their peak of success, the UK saw a dramatic rise in teenage pregnancies, some would say as a direct result of young girls dressing in a manner, akin to that group of tarts.

edit:

I'm guessing a big boom in young cock sucking chavs, just like this one, is inevitable willy wank, but I don't think the majority of the male populous in the UK will mind, sadly...

( Edited 20.03.2012 20:13 by Linkyshinks )

That's the funniest thing to come out of this all, and the most depressing... It would seem most people are criticising her oral technique, rather than the fact she's supposedly a role model that young kids to look up to. According to what I've read, she'a actively taken up the role model/mentor role in various shows she's done.

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Depends if she purposely put the vid out there or not. Just 'cause you like to film your sex antics doesn't make you a bad role model. I'm speaking generally here, and not on just Tulisa. When it comes to sex, people have all sorts of kinks, filming included. As long as it's kept private, that's the way to do it. If she accidentally on purpose allowed her vid to slip out, then yeah, she's pretty much fucked things up more for any young girl fans. I know her style isn't exactly goody two shoes anyway, but this will just make sex seem more normal to young girls now.

Willy Wonka (guest) 20.03.2012#13

some would say as a direct result of young girls dressing in a manner, akin to that group of tarts.

some would say...waht is this, fox news? I really have no idea why you're talking about a semi famous sex practicing girl as if it's the end of the world. Wait nevemind, it's no use when posts are bing filterd out like my last one?

Barry Scott (guest) 20.03.2012#14

I wouldn't be surprised if this has all been planned, it sounds well sus after the whole vibrating vibrator at the airport thing last week.

I wonder how many young girls have bought a rabbit this past week...

Image for
Amanda P (guest) 21.03.2012#15

It's definitely here, this stuff about it being some lookalike is a load of rubbish

Jenny C-T (guest) 21.03.2012#16

Wow, what a shameless chav, just look at her laughing. I hope her single flops next week as predicted.

James T3 (guest) 21.03.2012#17

Haha, Is that Dappy's cock?

Our member of the week

Marzy said:
It's just some rubbish "news" to get an influx of readers and hits.

We now know what to do on C3 to attract more readers and hits Smilie...

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

RudyC3 said:
Marzy said:
It's just some rubbish "news" to get an influx of readers and hits.

We now know what to do on C3 to attract more readers and hits Smilie...
It looks like it's working. The topic has gained a few guests.. haha. Smilie

Bart (guest) 23.03.2012#20

I know whoring yourself out to a big company is the big thing nowadays, but I prefer the old skool whores who suck cock and are open and frank about it.

A whore making a living AFTER getting famous? That's just really great business sense. These fuckin' women seem to get smarter every generation, who said the education system sucks?

Respect!

Just don't think about what happened to Paris Hilten or Brittany Spears & you'll be fine....oops.

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.