Whatcha Playin this April?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Flynnie said:
Canyarion said:

Super Mario Galaxy 2
I never got all the 120 stars... Somehow I lost interest in the game long before that. I plan on getting them in the next weeks.
Not to burst your bubble but there is just a little bit more to do after that...just to let you know i got the 120 and then gave up!
Woops! Smilie It turned out I had already found all 120 stars. Now I remember that I finished it before starting another game... It's a bit telling that I didn't remember beating the game, I wasn't even sure if I had beaten Bowser!

New on my list for this month:
New Super Mario Bros for NDS. I'm not really used to playing Mario games on a handheld, I guess that's why it's taking me so long. The announcement of a 3DS version reminded me I need to finish this.

( Edited 23.04.2012 17:36 by Azuardo )

Hmmm

Starcraft 2 - Monobattles (I am bad at everything else)
Word of Warcaft - When I am really bored.
Pokemon B&W - Want to finish them before the new ones are out.
LoL - When everything else sounds boring.
CS: S - When hyperactive Smilie
Gangs of Boomtown - When at work.

( Edited 26.04.2012 19:20 by Azuardo )

Xenoblade Chronicles - Helping a certain party member with her daddy issues. Cannont believe US almost didn't get this game. It's so amazing, recommend it to ANYONE.

Crysis 2 - Not sure what its all about. Rental, gonna try it later today.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.