Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS

Cuz Beats Boy Fo Stealing PS3

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 00:31
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

This will probably save his ass in the long run, I hope it does, but I have a hard time condoning these methods What are your own thoughts on "tough love", do you think it's warranted with some kids and adults?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5V4In7P594U3pR1L

Absolutely disgusting behaviour... I hate violence, there's no need for it at all.

Yea, gotta agree with Marzy. Violence never solves any problem. What's also really bad is the guy who's recording...

Bart (guest) 25.04.2012 17:58#4

I don't think he will be stealing from his cousin again.

Yeah not something I'd do, stuff is stuff. Especially things like game consoles which in the end are completely pointless. I wouldn't get worked up over that. Then again, I'm a guy who can entertain himself with a single coin for weeks on end if it was all I'd have. I'm probably a simpleton when it comes to entertainment haha. :-D

A son of someone I knew had three teeth punched out a week ago when he made a remark about someone bumping into him. Not even nasty. Other guy punched him in the face without warning. Weird how you are among these people everyday, and the smallest thing you do or say can set them off.
Another colleague I spoke monday got into fight when gettin a drink at a bar. He was with friends on a last day as bachelor celebration thing in a bar. There was another group there, with one guy who kept falling due to drugs of some kind(probably). A friend of my colleague picked him up a couple of times. Then one of the guys in that group snapped due to unknown reasons and together with his friends attacked the group of my colleague. Shit ending to a nice evening. The police arrested the troublemakers, so that's good.

Anyway, I stay clear from muscle men. They want to use those muscles someday it seems. There's probably some link between wanting to have thick muscles and not being able to use your brain to control a situation non-agressively.
Maybe an idea for a new scientific research. Result: change in policy in fitness centers? "No bob-ombs allowed".

Thanks for the link. I love how almost everything is on video nowadays.

Just to clarify, it was his cousin beating him up in the video - he stole the PS3 from a stranger.

Bart (guest) said:
I don't think he will be stealing from his cousin again.

Yeah not something I'd do, stuff is stuff. Especially things like game consoles which in the end are completely pointless. I wouldn't get worked up over that. Then again, I'm a guy who can entertain himself with a single coin for weeks on end if it was all I'd have. I'm probably a simpleton when it comes to entertainment haha. :-D

A son of someone I knew had three teeth punched out a week ago when he made a remark about someone bumping into him. Not even nasty. Other guy punched him in the face without warning. Weird how you are among these people everyday, and the smallest thing you do or say can set them off.
Another colleague I spoke monday got into fight when gettin a drink at a bar. He was with friends on a last day as bachelor celebration thing in a bar. There was another group there, with one guy who kept falling due to drugs of some kind(probably). A friend of my colleague picked him up a couple of times. Then one of the guys in that group snapped due to unknown reasons and together with his friends attacked the group of my colleague. Shit ending to a nice evening. The police arrested the troublemakers, so that's good.

Anyway, I stay clear from muscle men. They want to use those muscles someday it seems. There's probably some link between wanting to have thick muscles and not being able to use your brain to control a situation non-agressively.
Maybe an idea for a new scientific research. Result: change in policy in fitness centers? "No bob-ombs allowed".

Thanks for the link. I love how almost everything is on video nowadays.

I hear you, but do you not think there are some kids who live in environments that are so harsh and unlike that of ours, that it's almost become one of few methods they can be taught such a valuable lesson?. I think violence has become like a language for some kids, I've seen some so hardened by their everyday lives, that even getting there ass kicked like this has little impact on them in the long run.

Bart (guest) 26.04.2012 21:35#6

Well I'm not familiar with those kind of environments at all, so nobody should take advice from me on that front. I was raised in a loving home with very calm and patient parents, very much protected.
I have some idea what kind of person I would be had I been raised in some harsh ghetto surroundings. I used to be agressive as a kid(strangling my sister for example and loving the feeling of it, until she stopped resisting(thank goodness she did, really)) and snapped on quite some kids, and vice versa, which could have very well continued and got worse in the opposite of the surroundings I grew up in.

Environment plays such a huge factor. My mother believes I'd have been rioting and wanting to bash heads in when riots took place years back in my hometown had I grown up in the neighbourhood there. The ability to get huge amounts of adrenaline pumped through my body is still there. I think I know what kind of messed up individual I could have become. I don't think I'll ever experience it though. A man learns how to control himself as he gets older. Right? Haha, yeah I'm a really mellow and peaceful dude now. To the point of passiveness when it comes to theft and vandalism. I find it hard to care about posessions really.

Anyway, it's about individuals naturally, there's no clear cut way how to teach life lessons like the fine gentleman in this video is trying to do with his cousin. In my case, my parents way worked. But they're the exception, not the norm. I've been incredibly lucky to have them as parents, which is great AND sad, looking at the bigger picture. Slapping a kid works sometimes(my father had to slap me for making his blood boil on numerous occasions, kids can be such complete and ungrateful cruel insensitive shitheads, even in a loving home) if used consistently(it shouldn't be necessary if you're parenting right, but parenting right is kind of hard for (less able) people), but eh, breaking someones ribcage is a tad excessive.

So to answer your question, I really don't know. But the way that guy was so calm when using his cousin as a bodybag, that is some creepy shit. It seemed like he could be walking past you then turn around and shoot you in the back without feeling anything.

Ohh! I thought he stole his cousins PS3! Still though, i think he is right to do that. I am not a violent person either but that kid would get a lot more happen to him in prison if he ever got sent there!

DAAAAAAAAMN this thread is GANGSTAH!! Sorry couldn't resist, I think tough love is needed sometimes, esspecially if the child is unruly & just won't listen or understand socially acceptable principles. The adult MUST control his/her strength when stricking a child...but yeah for their benefit it's sometimes needed.

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

Turqoise Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Vote on our latest community pollNintendo Poll
Vote: Which eShop Games will you Download this Week?
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl Demo
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Golden Sun
I am in the Movie
Mario Golf: World Tour Demo
My Exotic Farm
My Farm
Nintendo Pocket Football Club
Putty Squad
Tiny Games - Knights & Dragons
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is Azuardo, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move