Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

They made episode 1 free for non backers just to let people get a look in at what they're missing.

The episodes are pretty interesting, one of the aims of the project is to let fans see the production of a game from start to finish, so I would recommend a watch even if you don't like the look of the game of point and click adventure.

You can still become a backer via donation through paypal which gets you a DRM free copy of the game (PC+MAC+LINUX), access to the forums and you get to watch more episodes of the documentary.

Please disregard Greg Miller, don't worry, he only appears in this episode for like 5 seconds.

( Edited 11.05.2012 20:46 by Mr James2t3 )

Well this is embarrassing, I think I broke cubed3 as I forgot give the topic a title.

Just edit the original post. If not, I can add it if you like.

It's only letting me edit the post text, don't seen any way of editing in a title, unless i'm missing somthing.

If you can, could you just stick in "Double Fine Adventure Documentary" as the title

Edit: muchas gracias senor

( Edited 11.05.2012 20:47 by Mr James2t3 )

I saw this earlier. It was really good and enjoyable to watch. They showed a bit of the emotions involved, which I guess is pretty typical of documentaries but not so much from Tim Schafer (at least the little bit I've seen of him). I thought it was moving when he talked about meeting financially successful developers and he kind of viewed himself as the "alternative to money." I also liked his image of how a game is made (with little paint drops falling from the sky) and why it's sometimes difficult when publishers interfere with that process. There's some good stuff in this.

And the Star Wars reference could not have been more perfect Smilie

( Edited 12.05.2012 05:49 by TAG )

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Ofisil

There are 1 members online at the moment.