Things That Made You Laugh Today

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Disclaimer: This thread is lifted wholesale from Shenmue Dojo. It's the best thread on any forum that I've ever seen. Hopefully it'll be as good here.

Disclaimer 2: Be careful what you post. You might just get banned if you're not.

Image for

The voice over is taken from a video where 4 scumbags are fighting, and one woman is trying to stop it but telling them to "Leave it out!".

Uhh, not sure that's the kind of thing we're after.. on C3 Smilie

Smilie

Saw this today, thought it was pretty funny:

I just read the latest "What if?" on XKCD and it made me laugh.
http://what-if.xkcd.com/11/

There were also a few non-internet things that made me laugh today, but you kind of had to be there.

L said:
Saw this today, thought it was pretty funny:
[Jimmy Fallon and the iPhone 5 Video]

I saw that recently, too. I think it's great! There's a lot of Apple diehards around me, so I like finding ways to bring Apple down a bit, just to bring balance to the universe/my circle of people Smilie

Great thread, by the way Smilie

( Edited 18.09.2012 06:58 by TAG )

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

Something that has made me laugh pretty hard in the last few days:

That Rayman Legends interview with the French guy. The last seconds. He smiles at the camera... then looks at somebody else and says/asks "it's good!(?)"

I still don't know if he was talking about the game, or if he asked (in his French way) if the video was over. Smilie

How hilariously pathetic our iDesk & iLog servers are at Apple. I swear sometimes I wish google hired me on to trouble shoot Androids instead of iPhones at Apple.

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

I was walking towards my house earlier and I notice some guy in a ghillie suit walking in the middle of the road. It gave me such a fright at first as he looked like a creature from the depths of some lagoon, but it turned out that he was just advertising paintball. I guess it was funny.

Best youtube channel I have found in quite awhile. Smilie

Working like a fiend isn't very fun... and surprisingly isn't very fiendish either.
Our member of the week

Canyarion said:
I still don't know if he was talking about the game, or if he asked (in his French way) if the video was over. Smilie

Speaking French myself, I'd say the latter.

Speaking of him, he also gave a very interesting interview in French regarding his current projects (including Wii U) and his views on the console (in a perhaps less biased way than he did in much advertised Nintendo interviews). I should try to translate it.

EDIT: Done

( Edited 19.09.2012 10:58 by RudyC3 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

The Final Fantasy thread on this here C3.

Mush123 said:
The Final Fantasy thread on this here C3.

Nice one. Smilie

Working like a fiend isn't very fun... and surprisingly isn't very fiendish either.

Taken from a comment on Destructiod regarding the possibility of the Wii U GamePad being used as a standalone portable:

Yeah, that would seem to be the case now that I think about it more, yet then again Japan supposedly has a amazing wi-fi set-up nationally, maybe they could work something out so you could go to a hot-spot take out the wii-u controller and start playing like a hand-held tablet.

I love these absurd views about Japanese technology some people have. Japan have a ridiculous wifi set up, unless you're on an expensive plan to use wifi spots set up by phone companies, you'll almost never be able to use wifi. Smilie

A huge rain shower just when I went out to do some shopping made me laugh today. Smilie

Image for

Martin_ said:
Image for

Ah Tekeshi's Castle Smilie.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Yeah, great show. The point of the post was more how awesome the guy's costume is rather than what he's doing/the show.

The BBC News channel just
displayed images of the three
women who claimed that Jimmy
Savile interfered with them
sexually. They showed a current
picture of each of the women
and a picture taken of each of
them from the 1970s.
The caption read: Now, then.
Now, then. Now, then.

LOL.

Image for

Every single time I watch this I break out laughing. Smilie

Hah, yeah that is a good one!

This man is totally wasted! Gotta love that soundtrack, too!

Image for

Fucked with my mind before making me chuckle. Smilie

Sony sues Bridgestone over ad with Kevin Butler actor

This is just hilarious. Smilie This would be like if Nintendo sued Charles Martinet for being a voice actor for any non-Nintendo characters, like he recently was for a character in Skyrim. The guy didn't even act as Kevin Butler in the commercial, he barely even said anything. Do they really think they're helping their image by doing something like this? Well whatever, it sure is fun to watch though.

( Edited 08.10.2012 00:14 by SirLink )

Image for

The BBC News channel just
displayed images of the three
women who claimed that Jimmy
Savile interfered with them
sexually. They showed a current
picture of each of the women
and a picture taken of each of
them from the 1970s.
The caption read: Now, then.
Now, then. Now, then.

Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.