Bus Driver Uppercuts Girl on Bus

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Shocking video footage taken in Cleveland O Hi O!

"A video was recently uploaded to YouTube.com that shows a fight between a young female passenger at a bus driver, and the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority is now investigating the incident.The video, which shows the moments leading up to the time when the RTA driver can be seen punching a teenager, was recorded by another passenger on the bus. It shows a verbal dispute between the two, which then leads to the girl approaching the driver. The video doesn't show exactly what she did to him, but a few moments later it shows the driver getting up and punching the girl in the face, knocking her to the ground.The incident reportedly occurred a few days ago, but it is not clear what bus route it happened on.A spokesperson for the RTA, Mary Shaffer, told reporters:"We also saw the video today. Upon review, the driver was removed from duty and suspended. We are investigating."

Street Fighter EX Version Alpha

( Edited 12.10.2012 23:47 by Linkyshinks )

I'm gonna hate myself for making a Shoryuken joke aren't I?

Yeah you shouldn't punch people in the face. You can never hit anybody, don't hurt people physically, violence is taboo. But you can sure say just about any shit you can come up with because hey, freedom of speech, they are just words man. Sometimes enough is enough. There are more than enough people walking around who think they can get away with any (verbal) provocation, and this bus driver obviously had enough. I have no idea what this is about, but for all I know the man might have had the shittiest day of his life(and I'm sure he's used to a lot of shit that normally happens on his bus ride). It's not an excuse to go around hitting people in the face, but I'm sure many people can relate.
I could really feel that uppercut there, quite satisfying.

You are not alone. I am here with you. Though we're far apart...you're always in my heart. Love u!

He shouldn't have hit her regardless of whether or not she was male or female.. but it sounded like she was harassing him. He was probably very pissed off and as a bus driver of a potentially violent area he was possibly under a lot of strain. Or who knows, maybe she was too.

Is it weird that the thing that bugged me most about the video was the fact people were like 'you can't do that she's a girl'
that's... sexist.................. I hate sexism.. i HATE IT.

(the fact of the matter is he shouldn't have hit her at all)

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Nope, that was the thing that bothered me the most too.

Reminded me of this:

Just to make it clear, I'm not saying it's right to hit a woman either. No one should have got hit, whether it be a man or a woman.

( Edited 13.10.2012 00:57 by Marzy )

Ugh...last night some people started screaming at me for kicking a man in a wheelchair(a man!), saying I can't do that because he's in a wheelchair...what? We can't hit women and now these cyborg things half human half car have special protection as well? That's handicapism if you ask me...I'm telling you, these hippies are ruining life for everybody. It sucks. 

You are not alone. I am here with you. Though we're far apart...you're always in my heart. Love u!

God said:
Ugh...last night some people started screaming at me for kicking a man in a wheelchair(a man!), saying I can't do that because he's in a wheelchair...what? We can't hit women and now these cyborg things half human half car have special protection as well? That's handicapism if you ask me...I'm telling you, these hippies are ruining life for everybody. It sucks. 

..I have no idea what your metagame is anymore.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

To be honest I have no idea as well - the guy was dead already anyway. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only sane geezer on this planet anymore mr. Slink, and it hurts. Are you ok? Hope you're ok man. (:

That was a fantastic connection though, she just seem to stand there and let him do it! 

I'll leave all the politics out of it for the sake of the forum! 

Saw this yesterday. Lol the bus driver went in! Tho I'm not condoning his actions the connection was Sweet!

ShooooooryuKEN!!!! That is all...

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422
Our member of the week

Yes, they dared :

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

I just fired up Street Fighter 2 on my GBA because of this!

Good on ya mate, hopefully they'll add that to the 3DS Virtual Console.

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

Wow, seems the first video was pulled but the EX version is working. Wow, what a hit! Shouldn't have happen though. I blame violence in video games! I am sure that Bus Driver was playing Marvel Vs Capcom 3  all night long and that's what caused it. Smilie

All hail the Chain Chomp at GS FORUMS!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, jesusraz

There are 2 members online at the moment.