Azuardo Black Ops II PS3 Petition

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

We, The Undersigned, demand that Azuardo purchase Black Ops II for his PS3, in order that he may play it with Martin online. We feel that, although he may have a choice of platforms to get it for, PS3 is the only sensible choice for multiple reasons. It is one of only two fully-featured versions of the game. Unlike Black Ops 1, it runs nice and smoothly with hardly a dip in performance on the Sony platform (especially in multiplayer).

Most of all though, he can play it with Martin, and that's what really counts. We understand that Azuardo may be scared at the thought of entering the fierce COD online community for the first time, and even that he may hate the series with intense rage. However, we feel that these excuses (among any others he may wish to raise) are totally unacceptable.

This is the best COD game to date, it's easier then ever for newcomers to get involved, and we feel that after a learning curve he will love it. Even on day 1, it's an extremely-balanced experience. There's not tons of nonsense in the sky at all times, the maps are incredible, and overall it's an amazingly-polished experience.

Even if he has to get it pre-owned for Christmas, we feel that he must do so. Or trade in some games towards it, and get it on the cheap right now so that he may join in on the Nuketown 2025 fun times.

However he goes about it, we demand that he gets it.

Yours sincerely,

The Undersigned.

Wow, that was convincing. You have my signature. 

Signed- Joseph Hawkins

Working like a fiend isn't very fun... and surprisingly isn't very fiendish either.

If this gets to 300,000 signatures I may consider presenting the case to my bank account.

Yes! Only had a little play-test at a mates of it at my mates, but I've played enough CoD games to know this one is probably one of the best - the multiplayer seemed to me like the best since the original Modern Warfare, the single player goes to great length to try and be fresh, the zombie mode sounds terrific and just as packed (probably more) than previous. Especially Azuardo, if you've never given the series a go - now would be a great time. The single-player has been said to carry some RPG-ish elements, a much better ratio of shooting: other cool shit means if you're not an avid FPS fan but you're curious - this one is your best bet. 

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

It sounds good tbf. There's more a mix of reasons why I doubt I'll bother, though, unless it dropped in price considerably. Which it won't.

Still many games to finish before I think about buying more.
I now need to save money more than ever.
I'm trying to lessen my game time whilst I commit to stuff outside of gaming.

I'll never say never, but I just can't commit at this time.

Martin_ said:
However, we feel that these excuses (among any others he may wish to raise) are totally unacceptable.

Smilie

( Edited 14.11.2012 19:15 by Martin_ )

Pah! You knew it was coming!

Reading that a lot of people are having problems with Blops 2 on PS3, Martin. You not having any trouble?

Well, servers were down last night. Not 'down' as such, but utterly full. I was in a party of six (a full team), and for the life of us we just couldn't connect to a public match. We could play private/custom games all we liked with no issue. For like three hours we were playing private matches, and after every match I'd try and get us in a public lobby with no luck.

Later on, by myself I was able to get into a lobby. Either the servers had emptied out somewhat by this point (unlikely), or it's just down to the fact that I was one person trying to connect, not six. Thus there only had to be one space available for me to connect.

It's to be expected. They've had similar issues (at least on PS3) with all COD game launches since World at War, I believe. Just the frenzy of people trying to connect at/around launch is nuts, and they're never quite prepared for the volume of traffic. Add to that that Black Ops II is "the biggest entertainment launch of all time", and you can imagine.

It usually gets sorted pretty quickly. I just had a game, and had no problems.

The big issue for me is that I bought the Hardened Edition, and one of my codes didn't work! No Nuketown 2025, no Nuketown Zombies, no exclusive themes. Bit of a disgrace. Phoned Sony up on Tuesday, they said it's a big issue with the Hardened and Prestige Editions of the game, with codes for incorrect regions going out. She took my code, and confirmed that it's German, and that's why it doesn't work.

She said that Activision will get it sorted, and Sony will either ring me back with a new code, or my German one will be unlocked for use in the UK. She said it'd take days. I must have put that code in a bunch of times. However, just read reports online that people's codes have started working, so I put mine in just now and - SHAZAM! It works! I guess my German code has just been unlocked at Activision's end. I don't know if Sony still intend to phone me, but I don't care. I have my things.

If they do ring me back and give me a new code, I'm going to give it to my mate who only has the Peasant Edition Smilie

Don't do it Azuardo, COD is a big pile of stinky shit and blurry stinky shit on the PS3.

I actually like the softer look.

You've only got 1 vote on here, Martin. Never bloody happening.

( Edited 17.11.2012 01:27 by Azuardo )

I know. The dream was good while it lasted...

Martin_ said:
I actually like the softer look.

Is that in regard to the shit or the image quality?

I hated MW3 and B) was bareable. BO2 is so much fun! Best one since MW and I don't say that lightly. 

Az, go get it!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Ofisil

There are 1 members online at the moment.