Official Nintendo Network ID Topic - Wii U

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 18.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for

Welcome to the official Nintendo Network ID topic for Wii U owners.

You can add your Nintendo Network ID to your Cubed3 account - it will show on your profile and in the Nintendo Network ID box above to become searchable by other users.

By adding your Nintendo Network ID to your Cubed3 account, it will become available in chatrooms for all online Wii U games.

Use this topic to discuss, share and exchange your Nintendo Network ID after adding it to your account.

( Edited 24.11.2012 16:46 by jb )

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Guess we don't need the Older Thread now then. Smilie

Will post mine up later this week. Smilie

Sweet Smilie Aye - I thought it better to merge the directory/code list from the site with the topic so people can add theirs to the box at the top, whilst still discussing and exchanging in the topic itself - makes it easier for the OT to keep it updated as users add themselves Smilie

BlueRocks! Smilie

Our member of the week

People please, remember to use this topic to add other people's NintendoNetwork ID.

Mine : RudyC3 (simple enough)

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Can I just ask: Do users receive a message if someone adds them as a friend? Do they receive a 'friend request,' so to speak? I'm guessing we're up with the times on this now...

Azuardo said:
Can I just ask: Do users receive a message if someone adds them as a friend? Do they receive a 'friend request,' so to speak? I'm guessing we're up with the times on this now...

Haven't tried it myself but from what I saw in preview videos, there are your typical friend requests like PSN but the traditional way where both have to add each other is still there too for some reason.

Yup, there's a notification section for when someone adds you. Smilie

Speaking of which, my C3 Username and NID are the same. Add meeeeeeee...

Our member of the week

I added both Phoenom and C3Mush, since they're the only two on here who I know posted theirs Smilie.

EDIT: I know it's off topic but... I REALLY wish I could remain logged in on C3 on both my WiiU AND laptop... having to log back in everytime I want to be logged in on a different device is a pain in the strudel :/.

( Edited 30.11.2012 22:33 by RudyC3 )

Mines LKR000 so add me when you can guys and I'll do the same Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

SuperLink9 is me! Btw, does this thread appear on the forum feed? Might be a little tough for other forum goers to find otherwise.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery
Our member of the week

It does, SuperLink Smilie. There's also a direct link to it, with a logo, on the front page of the website.

I still haven't made my ID, I don't know what to call myself.

RudyC3 said:
It does, SuperLink Smilie. There's also a direct link to it, with a logo, on the front page of the website.

Ah so it does.. must have evaded my vision when I was looking for it last night then Smilie

Btw anyone is free to add me! (I like all you C3 guys)

( Edited 01.12.2012 12:33 by SuperLink )

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery
Our member of the week

I just sent you a request SuperLink. Will proceed to add LKR000 as well. Didn't SirLink say he had a NNID as well?

RudyC3 said:
I just sent you a request SuperLink. Will proceed to add LKR000 as well. Didn't SirLink say he had a NNID as well?
He won't have his until Monday. He orders from Amazon Germany and obviously deliveries don't take place on weekends, so yeah. :/

I'm going to add you guys.

(Posting this with the Wii U, it's faster than my phone) =O

ID is Ricky_SSJ2

( Edited 01.12.2012 15:39 by L )

I'm up! hooray! was quite quick update (< 1 hr) - am online as "jbcubed3" - add me folks Smilie

( Edited 02.12.2012 13:14 by jb )

Add me you lovely people! Smilie

i'm WPstart.

Our member of the week

jb said:
I'm up! hooray! was quite quick update (< 1 hr) - am online as "jbcubed" - add me folks

Couldn't find you with that nickname on Miiverse :/...

EDIT: found you under "jbcubed3" though Smilie

( Edited 02.12.2012 13:12 by RudyC3 )

LOL I'm such a noob. Yep, it's jbcubed3 - I shall add y'all!

Got round to sorting mine out, C3nin10do Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Alright people, my ID is SirLinkofTime! Send me a friend request if you want. I'll chase down some of you on my own though. Smilie

my nintendo id is kingkoopa86 please add me

Mush, JB , SirLink and Flynnii added.

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.