Official Nintendo Network ID Topic - Wii U

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

nin10do said:
Mush, JB , SirLink and Flynnii added.

I added you back from the Friend List. I'd recommend using Miiverse in the future, this method you used doesn't actually send an invite and needs both to add each other. Smilie

Our member of the week

Yeah, please folk, if you're new on here and looking to make new friends, don't ask people to add you, send them an invite through Miiverse, save other people the hassle since YOU're the ones asking.

Should also note that I won't accept requests from people who aren't (or have never been) active members of the C3 community from whom we'll never hear again after they post on this topic.

Now that that's out of the way, time to enjoy the interaction on WiiU Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

SirLink said:
nin10do said:

I added you back from the Friend List. I'd recommend using Miiverse in the future, this method you used doesn't actually send an invite and needs both to add each other.

Such a fucking n00b!

Yeah guys I'm on this, might be better if you add me Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

nin10do said:
SirLink said:
nin10do said:

I added you back from the Friend List. I'd recommend using Miiverse in the future, this method you used doesn't actually send an invite and needs both to add each other.

Such a fucking n00b!

Yeah guys I'm on this, might be better if you add me Smilie

I added you back now, no worries! Smilie

Just added mine to the list, its SuperSonic2. 

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

Just added any UK folks that were on the list as of today Smilie

Add me if you haven't yet. Added most people but only half have accepted. Smilie

I just got a wii u for Christmas ( little but early ) 
add me network Id: rezilent 
I have sonic racing, scribblenauts,Mario, Nintendo land and skylanders 

My Brother just bought a Wii U with Zombi U and Sega Kart(I'll be referring to it as this from now on because the full title is almost as long as this sentence). Wanted a Grasshopper Manufacture character as a Nintendo ID sadly Travis_Touchdown, Garcian_Smith, Garcia_Hotspur and to my disbelief Sundance_Shot were taken. So I settled for a slightly obscure Final Fantasy character.

Nintendo ID: Amarant_Coral

feel free to add me.

My ID: Hawkres101,same as xbox live. Add me if you would like. I'm sure I'll be sending a few requests myself.

( Edited 05.03.2013 20:16 by Hawk )

Working like a fiend isn't very fun... and surprisingly isn't very fiendish either.

My NNID is on the list now.  Only have NintendoLand and Mario Bros U but plan on getting ZOMBI U and Pikmin 3 soon.  I am EST time zone in the US and am only online in the evenings (work) and some weekends. Add me if you'd like and I'll add you to my list.

Got my WiiU this morning, love it so far and I haven't even played anything yet! I'm Ikana64. Smilie

Our member of the week

JayUK said:

feel free to add me.

I can't add you through Miiverse. The friend invite option is greyed out. Had that problem in the past, with someone else, I couldn't figure out back then what the problem was.

However I added you manually through the friends list. Can you add me back?

Other than that I now sent requests to all the regulars from here that I could think of which I was still missing in my friends list.

( Edited 04.01.2013 23:26 by RudyC3 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

That's weird i'll add you when I'm next on.

RudyC3 said:
JayUK said:

feel free to add me.

I can't add you through Miiverse. The friend invite option is greyed out. Had that problem in the past, with someone else, I couldn't figure out back then what the problem was.

Other than that I now sent requests to all the regulars from here that I could think of which I was still missing in my friends list.

This is probably something to do with Jay's Miiverse settings. I'm sure there's a setting to prevent people from sending you friend requests.

Mush said:
RudyC3 said:
JayUK said:

feel free to add me.

This is probably something to do with Jay's Miiverse settings. I'm sure there's a setting to prevent people from sending you friend requests.

There is, I think it's on "do not allow" by default and you have to manually change it.

Smilie I've finally got myself a Wii U!  

TrepeZX is my ID

please add me and let me know so I can add you! 

So far I've added:
Ikana64
Superlink9
Phoenom
jbcubed3

Trepe.make sure you add people through Miiverse, they can accept your request directly without the need to exchange IDs on both sides. Smilie

Will do! Still getting to know the machine. 

my NNID =Goomba_San 
thanks Smilie

hi do u have mario kart for wii

this is long overdue my nnid is supa_hyped pls add me

( Edited 25.05.2014 23:42 by Supa_hyped )

Add me ladz

( Edited 07.01.2018 16:26 by Azuardo )

my NNNNID isis MasterDarkOreo :3 feel free to add me

( Edited 12.12.2014 05:06 by MasterDarkOreo )

add me joehughes0123

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.