Merry Christmas Cubed3!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Just wanted to wish every reader and member here a very happy Christmas this year! Smilie

Shortest opening thread post in history? Smilie

Image for

Merry Christmas C3! Hope everyone has a great one, full of gaming. Smilie

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

Merry Christmas, everyone! I bought my family a WiiU, so I'm pretty excited about tomorrow morning! 

Working like a fiend isn't very fun... and surprisingly isn't very fiendish either.

Merry Cubed-mas guys!

Everyone have a great New Year and let's all look forward to the flurry of Wii U games next year. Can't wait for it to be March so I can get my hands on Monster Hunter...

Merry Christmas everyone! Smilie What presents did people get? I got Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros 2, Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupee Land and a few books and DVDs, plus some cute things and awesome ties. Also got a nice lump of cash, which I'm currently considering using to buy a WiiU.... 

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.