Pokémon X and Pokémon Y (3DS) - Official Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Pokémon X and Y (Nintendo 3DS), news, the latest pictures and videos!

User Poll - Who will/did you pick as your starter?

Chespin is the way to go!
I'm gonna pick Fennekin!
I think I'll go with Froakie
IN THAT CASE, I'LL CHOOSE SQUIRTLE, SMELL YA LATER

Just popping in to remind people how soon this is out, and to make sure they have my new code if I was already on their friends list: 2638-0275-6627. See you guys online! Smilie

( Edited 30.10.2017 06:22 by Guest )

I received mine this morning and I've been playing it non stop ...
I haven't played a pokemon game since Ruby and I'm loving it so far!!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

GAME.co.uk broke the street date! I got mine yesterday, although havent got around to playing it until today! Its pretty damn good from what i played so far! 

There were quite a ffew places selling yesterday.  Managed to pick it up in store yesterday evening.  I haven't really played in a while, but it seems to be quicker to get into at the start.

God damn it, I haven't received mine yet...I pre ordered it from Amazon, and it's supposed to arrive today....

Onwards, TO NOWHERE! Proud owner of Farming Simulator 2013.

Firefly said:
God damn it, I haven't received mine yet...I pre ordered it from Amazon, and it's supposed to arrive today....

The day is still early, it may turn up later! Have a lil Poké-hope, and good to see you around C3 again Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

GAME told me that anyone that pre-ordered theirs online will get their Pokeball game case separately next week....just in case anyone was wondering!

Right, I've been told by amazon that pokemon X will be delivered on monday or tuesday... just great.

Firefly said:
Right, I've been told by amazon that pokemon X will be delivered on monday or tuesday... just great.
Cheer up, at least you're not the only unlucky person here. I have to wait until Monday or Tuesday as well. :/ Luckily I've been able to avoid the leaks so far and it'll hopefully stay that way until I get the game.

I've just been refunded the delivery charges.

EDIT: I'm going froakie now I've seen fenekin's final evolution...ugh.

SirLink said:
Firefly said:
Cheer up, at least you're not the only unlucky person here. I have to wait until Monday or Tuesday as well. :/ Luckily I've been able to avoid the leaks so far and it'll hopefully stay that way until I get the game.

That's not bad, I've had the game since yesterday but can't play it until the 22nd because I got so much work to do. >_<

Also Charmander's scream is hilarious:

Get away from this place, spammer!

1048-9263-5562

I can't seem to add at the top ... That's my code add me dudes!!!!!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

This is the best pokemon game I've played in years! Smilie

Too bad they slip in a pokemon that looks like a sword. Smilie

Holy shit, I just found the first random shiny Pokémon in all my time playing Pokémon across all generations. o.O It's a common, early Pokémon so I won't use it on my team, but it still blew my mind when I saw the sparkle effect.

I am literally just catching everything! My Froakie and Torchic are levelling up so quickly but my others are just taking so long to level up! Grrr!

Anyone got any faves at the moment?

Ive not seen a shiny since Silver, a sexy blue koffing, your lucky!

I have a level 47 haunted infected with pokerus that I am willing to trade, make me an offer and I will get back to you.

Lv 60 Charizard, lb 59 Blaziken, lv 56 chestnaught, lv 57 tyranitar, lv 57 lucario

I've never encountered a shiny Pokemon Smilie

really enjoying the game so far... 2 things that I'm let down by are the stupid sword pokemon and key chain pokemon.... Wtf

Ive added almost everyone in this thread 

please add me, if i havent added you already then message me and let me know and ill add you  back
need friends for safari zone!

3711-8061-7801 

always online

You guys are seriously letting yourself be bothered by one or two odd Pokémon that nobody is forcing you to use? Come on, you act like Pokémon based on inanimate objects have never been done before. Chimecho and Chingling from Generation 3 and 4 respectively are essentially bells, Drifloon/Drifblim from Generation 4 are just balloons and the Chandelure family from Generation 5 are candles/chandeliers.

I beat the champion today, using Blaziken, Talonflame, Greninja, Charizard, Gogoat and Lucario. I got the game on Monday, thank god.

There have been reports that saving on the streets of Lumiose City might not be a good idea.

For once i actually saw people on my commuter train playing with their 3DS' i even encountered 3 Passerby's (the 4 was playing Fire Emblem) , but none of them wanted to battle! 

I mean, come on! Why did no one accept my request? Has anyone tried to encounter a passerby and actually was able to play them??

add me up!

3711-8061-7801

Comment on Pokémon X and Y (Nintendo 3DS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Game Freak

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Turn Based RPG

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10 (42 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now    Also on Also on Nintendo eShop
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.