Pokémon X and Pokémon Y (3DS) - Official Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Pokémon X and Y (Nintendo 3DS), news, the latest pictures and videos!

User Poll - Who will/did you pick as your starter?

Chespin is the way to go!
I'm gonna pick Fennekin!
I think I'll go with Froakie
IN THAT CASE, I'LL CHOOSE SQUIRTLE, SMELL YA LATER

Sorry dude dont know whats going on .. 

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Thanks mate!! Smilie

If you need anything back Hooolllaaa!!!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562
Our member of the week

I needed to see Yveltal myself, so it was mutually profitable, don't worry Smilie.

Yeah there were loads of communication errors, but it turned out well, in the end Smilie. Most likely Nintendo's servers being overloaded with requests again.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

i am still looking for a shiny male axew that i will trade for my shiny blastoise who is best withe attack

Our member of the week

Well although you're offering something quite rare, you're asking for something very rare as well so, it may take some time before someone with one, and willing to trade it too, shows up and invites you to trade. Of course if you don't ask, you're not likely to get it either, just saying you should be patient Smilie.

Need freindcodes

to anyone willing who has a shiny male eevee who will trade for 4 good non shiny iv  pokemon : a male scizor withe 5 good ivs and technician a male eevee withe 4 good ivs and hidden ability a femail larvesta withe 3 good ivs and flame body and a male charmander withe 3 good ivs and blaze 4 good pokemon for 1 shiny male eevee i can put alakazams mega stone in my fc is 4399-0318-4962

Add me and Ill add you back

Can someone show me a Zapdos please its the only Pokemon i need to complete the Kanto pokedex!!

I wonder where are people getting all these Groudons, Kyogre, Latias & Latios from??? Or is it a hack....

( Edited 29.12.2013 21:07 by Zapp )

Our member of the week

Unfortunately, most likely Japanese dudes, who DO have access to Poké Transfer and Poké Bank already have transferred their hacked pokémon from their black and white copies and flooded the GTS with it. Can't see how else they'd do that, although I also hear that hackers have been dismantling their 3DSes and dumping the NAND of their console as a mean to hack their save data, and also to "clone" pokémons. But the process is kinda slow though so unless you know someone willing to do it for you, there's not much you can do Smilie.

I don't have my Zapdos anymore so can't show it to you Zapp, unfortunately. I have a Articuno instead now.

Oh and by the way, I now completed my Kalos dex ^^.

Image for

All I can do now until I can get my hands on a copy of Black or White, whether 1 or 2, and hack event exclusive legendaries, is to finish training all those Pokémon available in X & Y which are not in the Kalos dex but accessible through Friend safari (I already got all of those), and then I'll be pretty much stuck in terms of being able to progress further Smilie.

Yeah im pretty sure its Hacks, coz im seeing level 12 Palkia, level 26 Ho-oh, lv 32 Lugia.. etc etc and like you said none of these Pokemon were available before Pokemon bank released!! 

i know this is a few days late but people can get that level pokemon using a action replay devise it is basicly a cheat cartridge like the ones that were out for game boy this only works withe Dsi Ds Ds Lite and now 3Ds but at moment no 3Ds games are on till a new update eventualy. i used the devise to get 2 pokemon i coldent get anymore on white 2

this is my friend code 1332-8870-5256

Anyone wants to trade shinies... Ive got my first shinie Amoonnguss... Trade it with anything!!

Im also looking for Porygon2 and Z for Pokedex

( Edited 06.01.2014 14:35 by Zapp )

Our member of the week

Zapp, I might need help soon to evolve Pokémon that require being traded and carrying an item.

I have a Porygon (bred in Kalos) that I will want to trade with the two respective items, and be sent back to me afterwards, so you would have them too in your Dex. But I still need some more battle points for those two items, as well as electrizer and magmarizer, since I want to evolve these two as well. I also have a dusclops ready to be traded to evolve, and a Feebas holding a prism scale for Milotic. I can let you know on here when I'm ready. Could be a couple more days, the Battle Maison is a pain to get BP from :/ ...

( Edited 06.01.2014 15:18 by RudyC3 )

i now have a shiny male eevee which is a umbreon now i am looking for a male shiny axew ill give a shiny blastoise or gyaradose for fc 4399-0318-4962

Our member of the week

ALLRIGHT Smilie !!

I now have the following Pokémon and their items to evolve them through trading.

They're as follows:

Dusclops (Reaper Cloth) > Dusknoir
Feebas (Prism Scale) > Milotic
Electabuzz (Electirizer) > Electivire
Magmar (Magmarizer) > Magmortar
Porygon (Up-Grade) > Porygon 2

And finally after evolving Porygon to Porygon 2, I have a dubious disk to evolve it to Porygon-Z !!

The only thing I need now is someone to trade them with. Not to give them away, I want them back afterwards, but the person helping me will be completing his or her Pokédex with these entries, effortlessly Smilie (as opposed to the hours of Battle Maison I had to put up with just to get these items!)

Who's up for it among regular C3ers ?

Zapp? SirLink? Mush?

( Edited 07.01.2014 15:46 by RudyC3 )

I'll help If you don't get a better offer in the meantime and if you do cool =) upto you, wait a bit if you like, let me know anytime though cheers.

Our member of the week

First arrived first served I say Smilie ! What was you ign again? Let's discuss this in PM.

( Edited 07.01.2014 18:21 by RudyC3 )

Our member of the week

Thanks to Im_Neutral, here's where I stand now Smilie, after 234 hours of gameplay:

Image for

( Edited 28.01.2014 12:26 by RudyC3 )

Add me 4270-1700-4826

I'm looking to trade (then trade back) my Yveltal for a Xerneas for pokedex purposes.
Contact me if interested. Smilie

Add me!

Does anyone know a Move set for my Electivire without Ice punch? Because i want make my Electivire strong.  Smilie And if anyone want to add me? FC: 4811 - 7774 - 0313 Safari type: Poisen.

( Edited 12.01.2014 19:50 by Pullblox )

Comment on Pokémon X and Y (Nintendo 3DS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Game Freak

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Turn Based RPG

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10 (42 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now    Also on Also on Nintendo eShop
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.