Nintendo Wii U Direct Summary & Poll - Zelda, Mario, Miiverse, Yoshi, Pikmin 3 and more!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hm, I think it should be a single vote poll, so only gonna vote for the single thing that had me most excited - rethinking the concepts of Zelda.

As much as I love Zelda, Monolith Soft's new game excited me the most. Only a trailer for the new Wii U Zelda could have compared to it for me.

Bayonetta 2 and X

But hyped for a more flexible Miiverse and the Zelda stuff too of course... And soon W101 Smilie

There are no hardcore nor casual gamers, we are all simply just GAMERS

So much great stuff announced today, like a mini E3. Can't wait to see the new 3D Mario, Mario Kart and Smash.

Mario Kart should hopefully be out this year, would be a solid system seller for sure alongside WInd Waker.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

SmilieNo idea what my favorite thing announced is. I voted Monolith's new game because that absolutely amazed me. But today was a fantastic day for Nintendo fans. I'm so glad I got a Wii U.

Posting screenshots from VC games is cool -  Id like that standard in all games period really.
Ditto for controller reconfigeration.

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+
commanderbacon (guest) 24.01.2013#7

this is the best nintendo direct ever! I nearly cried when they announced a remake of my favorite game ever, Wind waker.

Matt (guest) 25.01.2013#8

I am pretty surprised that they are going to have Game Boy Advance games on the WiiU Virtual Console. I wonder if they will ever add classic Game Boy and Game Boy Colour games as well.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.