Long time, and whats happening with my work

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

ITs been a very long time and personally I have made it a huge goal to get involved with the game company 'Precursor games'

Ive been communicating with Denis Dyack and getting very involved with many of the people there. Whats good is a lot of people have become interested in the art Ive posted including the staff. Ive also had the chances to communicate  with them daily. The project Shadow of the eternals is a huge project and I hope it will be successful. I rarely do fan art myself but the past 2 days Ive prepared 3 pieces for them and I plan to post them here. 

Everyone (a lot) of people are afraid to pledge to them, but there are money back guarantees and even 5$ will get you a piece of the game which is really good news Smilie Plus why hold back then if It'll guarantee you can play a bit!

heres some of the fan art that I can help represent the game with. This being for the gamecube piece Smilie help support them and myself in hopes of joining the company down the road!

http://www.precursorgames.com/shadowoftheeternals/

Image for

Image for

Damn it's been a while! Welcome back Smilie I hope you've been well!

The art is fantastic Smilie The project sounds really interesting and I did have my reservations at first but it's great to hear that they'll be respecting the donators if worse comes to worst. Indies are pretty good when it comes to helping peoples' dreams come true eh. Smilie

Keep up the great art, and best of luck getting involved!

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Glad to be Smilie Once my schooling is Done Ill be applying at Precursor

Hello again, great art as usual. Hopefully the game gets it's funding and hopefully you'll be able to join Precursor in the future.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.