E3 2013 - THE Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

LOL am I the only one watching EA's conference?

Probably. Smilie I heard you have to make microtransactions to watch all the trailers.

Did Need for Speed: Rivals just get announced for Wii U?

Sonic_13 said:

They already confirmed it won't be on Wii U.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

SuperLink said:
Sonic_13 said:

They already confirmed it won't be on Wii U.

That's what I thought, but I was reading something and the person was sure it was.

At least they haven't ruined Mirror's Edge.

I would like to watch sony's but dunno if I wanna stay up until 2 to watch it. Might just catch it up tommorow and then watch nintendo's!

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Thief 4 footage here:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/7h5jx0/thief-e3-2013--stealth-gameplay-demo--stream-

Aside from the slow-mo aiming/whatever that every other game has to have, looks like it may turn out to be pretty good. Also, Watch_Dogs will be very relevant considering the last few days of news...

Ubisoft teased Beyond Good & Evil 2 info at E3. Did they show anything about the game during their conference tonight?

Sonic_13 said:
Ubisoft teased Beyond Good & Evil 2 info at E3. Did they show anything about the game during their conference tonight?

Nothing.

Possibly it'll be shown at Sony's conference? But.. it's more likely that once again it's dropping from the radar.

SuperLink said:
Sonic_13 said:

Nothing.

Possibly it'll be shown at Sony's conference? But.. it's more likely that once again it's dropping from the radar.

Seems strange to specifically tease a game only to not show it. Maybe at Nintendo's event tomorrow.

I just did a bit of screaming while watching Sony's conference, just thought you guys should know.

Beyond hyped. For reasons.

FUCKING KINGDOM HEARTS 3 FOR PS4 BITCHES!!!! YEAH MOTHA FUCKAAAAA! FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and then there was one...

Nintendo is now the only company to offer free online multiplayer.

EDIT: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-playstation-plus-required-for-ps4-online-play

( Edited 11.06.2013 04:03 by Sonic_13 )

Sony

Are owning it. Destroying it.

PS4 ANNOUNCED PRICE AT 400 DOLLARS YES!

PS4 is still system to beat, then. Sony is outplaying you at every turn, MS.

Sony conference was good, only downside was no free online multiplayer.

I just caught up with the most important stuff...damn, Microsoft got destroyed. I most likely still won't get one at launch even with a better price point, but why would you ever want to get a Xbox One now? The only thing I saw I don't like is no free online multiplayer...but at least PS+ is a fantastic deal if they're going to keep it as it's going now for the PS4.

According to EA's press release for FIFA, FIFA 14 is coming to both Wii and 3DS (as well as just about any other device that can play games-iOS, Android, Vita, etc), but not Wii U.

If true, this just shows how petty and immature EA is being and that they are denying Wii U versions of certain games not for technical reasons, but out of spite.

Screw you EA.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 was teased by Ubisoft on Facebook

Image for

It wasn't shown at Ubisoft's event.
It wasn't shown at Microsoft's event.
It wasn't shown at Sony's event.

...that leaves one event left.

(one can hope)

SoIt's cheaper, no DRM, no online restrictions, doesn't require camera, higher powered / specs (?) ..Some of those Xbox games did look very nice though, however most of what I want will be multi-platform so no worries there. I do hope PS4 gets some nice exclusives within the first year though sure it will. PS+ required for online is no big deal; been xbox live gold since 2004 so, plus I would want PS+ because you get so many good deals from it.I'm heavily leaning towards sony at the moment. Microsoft HAS to change some of their things with xbox now surely? How can they stand clearly with a more expensive, more restrictive console??

One of the best moments of E3 ever, Sony, you've got this.

RIP Xbox One.

Image for

XD

( Edited 11.06.2013 09:02 by Marzy )

SuperLink said:
Sony

Are owning it. Destroying it.

Ha that;s hilarious xD
Just caught up with the conference, just kinda skimmed through it and it's looking pretty good although is it me or does the console just look like a bigger ps2? xD
Bummer about the online not being free but ah well.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

PEOPLE, IT'S HAPPENING IN A LITTLE WHILE!

THEY HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION AND WILL REACH ITS DESTINATION IN A LITTLE WHILE!!!

MY BODY IS READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.