Official Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS), news, the latest pictures and videos!

Love using the new Nintendo 3DS Image Share feature with Animal Crossing.

I've started a Tumblr with pictures of my progress from the game (though I haven't gotten very far yet).
http://nsidersonic13.tumblr.com/

Right now it is all Animal Crossing, but I might include more general Nintendo stuff in the future.

0404-5902-3602

Add me! 

Feel free to add me on animal crossing new leaf 

my FC is 0473-8356-4916

my town is *wish*

Reggie's house!

I love Reggie, he's brilliant and hilarious.
"My body is ready".

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Sonic_13 said:

I've started a Tumblr with pictures of my progress from the game (though I haven't gotten very far yet).

Right now it is all Animal Crossing, but I might include more general Nintendo stuff in the future.

Image Share? Details please

[:: Lee Sanders :: Cubed-3 :: News Reporter :: Writer :: Head Of Secret Operations:: Resisdentual Slacker ::] On Twitter = LeeTSanders I have a Cubed3 limited Edition mug!
DO YOU! So Cute - bit.ly/yIEgXv

LeeTSanders said:
Sonic_13 said:

Image Share? Details please

You can take screenshots in-game (see my tumblr for examples) by pressing the L and R buttons at the same time. Then via the 3DS web browser you go to i.nintendo.net and select the picture you want to upload and it will be posted to Twitter, Tumblr, and/or Facebook.

It's being promoted with Animal Crossing, but it works the same for any game that lets you save pictures to the 3DS (Pushmo/Crashmo and Nintendogs are two others) or with pictures you take with the 3DS cameras.

https://www.nintendo.com/3ds/image-share/

my code is 3883 5508 8965. im daily player

When life gives you lemons... Add me for some oranges 4854 - 7122 - 4856

I'm enjoying it a lot, although I don't really have much time to play it. It's nice that I can ask Isabelle to push all the shop opening hours back 3 or 4 hours to accommodate for my daily schedule, though! 

In screenshots and posts from friends, everyone already seems to have crazy awesome houses and towns... how much of that is due to time traveling? What would be the general percentage that do (people who time travel versus purists)?

~phil said:
I'm enjoying it a lot, although I don't really have much time to play it. It's nice that I can ask Isabelle to push all the shop opening hours back 3 or 4 hours to accommodate for my daily schedule, though! 

In screenshots and posts from friends, everyone already seems to have crazy awesome houses and towns... how much of that is due to time traveling? What would be the general percentage that do (people who time travel versus purists)?

I can't speak for others since I don't follow a lot of people playing the game but I've strictly banned time travel for New Leaf. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to wait yet another day for something to happen but in the end I'll get more out of the game because I don't have so many things immediately and there'll always be something to look forward to.

I'm new to animal crossing my friend code is 4210-4515-9212 add me if you want to. Thanks Smilie

Add me 2621-3223-5276

Hahaha, that was great! I've got cherries, peaches, bananas and coconuts if you'd like to visit

I've played all of the Animal Crossing games and really really love New Leaf so far. I like the new additions and changes that they did with the game.  But we all know its slow in the beginning so I'm not very far just yet. But feel free to add me! I don't mind as long as you respect my town and the plants. My code is 2020-0186-7081. My name is Unicornkiddo ( my art name! Check out my site www.unicornkiddo.com ) and my town is called Juturna, after Circa Survive's awesome first album. 

There is currently a special promotion at Best Buy, where you can get four exclusive items. (See: https://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone)

I read online this morning that you can get those items even if you can't make it to a Best Buy by simply changing the SSID of your router to "Bestbuy". (In the past I've heard that you could get special Nintendo Zone stuff by changing your SSID to attwifi).

I haven't tried it myself yet (will shortly), but I wanted to let you all know about it.

EDIT: If you are outside the US, changing the SSID to "_The Cloud" apparently works

( Edited 28.06.2013 16:50 by Sonic_13 )

Sonic_13 said:
EDIT: If you are outside the US, changing the SSID to "_The Cloud" apparently works

I'm in the UK and I can confirm that it worked for me. Smilie

Our member of the week

Mush said:
Sonic_13 said:

Wait... WHAT?? What are the four items you get then?

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

RudyC3 said:
Mush said:
Sonic_13 said:

Wait... WHAT?? What are the four items you get then?
Pretty sure they're the same as the ones Sonic posted. I already have the Raccoon Clock by using "_The Cloud" SSID. I knew about it before Sonic_13 posted about it though. Smilie

I bought 400 turnips at 97 bells. Apparently I had the worst luk for prices. Eventually sold them at 40 bells.

My bank balance hurts Smilie

[:: Lee Sanders :: Cubed-3 :: News Reporter :: Writer :: Head Of Secret Operations:: Resisdentual Slacker ::] On Twitter = LeeTSanders I have a Cubed3 limited Edition mug!
DO YOU! So Cute - bit.ly/yIEgXv

Just bought New Leaf! Smilie
So far it seems pretty similar to the original (I've only played the GC game), but I'm enjoying it.

Please add me as a friend: 3754 6935 9037 Smilie

If anyone wants to add me my FC is 3325 - 2221 - 0162
 (*´・v・)
Let me know if you do so I can add you back!!!!!

Just started playing (well 3 weeks ago!) slowly working out what to do!  My town is called Malburg - was stuck for a name and then looked at a book that was on the bookshelf called The Malice Box so drew inspiration from there!

Feel free to add me - 5112-3556-2667

( Edited 04.07.2013 13:09 by AlanM )

Add me for animal crossing  2105-8912-1233 names Artemis

hi my frend code is 1521-3268-8772 my name on it is hannah

ADD ME PLZ! 3625-8636-6954

Comment on Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Also known as

Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori

Developer

Nintendo

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Simulation

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  10/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10 (46 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now    Also on Also on Nintendo eShop
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.