Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) - Official Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Mario Kart 8 (Wii U), news, the latest pictures and videos!

It is poison. And to think 99,999 is actually the new max lool. Fuck that shit.

Took out Morton twice in one race yesterday. First with a  green shell, then a bob-omb.

Anyone up for a Cubed3 session? Miss playing with you guys, it's been a while! Maybe tomorrow night or at the weekend?

I could only do Friday, maybe.

Out Saturday.

I know Lewis got his Wii U in repair atm, so he's probably out. I'll join tomorrow if enough people show up.

I'll may be able to pop on sometime tomorrow and/or Saturday. Smilie

Awesome, will try and get in touch with others about it! It really sucks that Lewis is having problems with his Wii U though. Smilie

I may get it back tomorrow from repairs but I'm not too sure. They said I'd get it back in a few days so I'm hoping I'll get it before next week. If I have it tomorrow I'll be up for some games xD

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101
Our member of the week

I'd be up for it tomorrow mostly, not so sure about Saturday, and should be able to stay a bit later than usual tomorrow, normally. If my bro isn't too busy with his exams, he might join too.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer
Our member of the week

So, folks, I should be available tonight around 6:30 uk time and onwards; My bro might or might not join it all depends how much he has left to study, he has a pretty big uni exam the next day.

6:30 onwards is good with me! Smilie

So early lol. I'm a late night bunny.

I can go on later, but I'm available from 6:30 onwards. Whichever time is best for everyone else.

Our member of the week

Might be just a tad late, but should be there at 7 tops now. still aiming for 630 too but if we can't play right away it's al right too, I can wait.

You can tell I'm a bit rusty lol Need to train. Smilie

Our member of the week

So who's up for MK8 tonite and what time?

Me me!

Anytime past 7pm I guess, for me at least.

( Edited 23.01.2015 13:39 by Marzy )

Our member of the week

I will be later than last time I'm afraid, more in the likes of 9pm or 915pm, but can stay relatively late, no problem.

Later is good for me. I'll hop along at some point.

Our member of the week

Sounds like we'll have the same crew as last time then, pretty much unless Link or Lewis decide to join, if the latter has his console back from repairs.

I'll be on around 9:30/10ish, will join in whenever Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Will get on around the same time as Rudy. Smilie

Our member of the week

Video from yesterday's sess should be on tonight, gonna take lots and lots of hours of upload to put it up, I just edited the sound of the skype call in last night before sleeping, but it was gonna take ages to process, so I left it to export the video overnight, and it was done this morning.

Watching it now, this is the GBA desert track I was referring to, the name of which I couldn't recall at all : Sunset Wilds

Our member of the week

It's up lads !!

lol it was bloody Smash Bros that there's no white Yoshi. I knew I hadn't gone crazy lol. Wrong games. So there you go - Smash is racist.

Good races. Just could do with a few more people on at the same time. I guess around the DLC more likely.

That Sunset Wilds track is good. Best desert music lol.

Comment on Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Nintendo

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Driving

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10 (5 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now    Also on Also on Nintendo eShop
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.