AiRace Speed (3DS eShop) - Official Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss AiRace Speed (Nintendo 3DS), news, the latest pictures and videos!
Image for

Hi there!

I want to inform you all that AiRace Speed is available now in Europe, Australia and America!
Download it from the eShop for 4,99$, 4,99€ or £4,49 and let your Nintendo 3DS™ discover the true meaning of speed and adrenaline.

Check out gameplay footage in this stunning trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XuiFoh7nbI

And gameplay screenshots:

Image for
Image for

Image for
Image for

I hope you don't mind that I'm marketing our game directly here.
I just want to let you informed even if some of you already are. And most of all, writing here gives me the chance to read your reactions and answer all your questions about AiRace Speed and our studio QubicGames.

So feel free to post your comments/questions!

( Edited 20.09.2013 09:21 by QubicGames )

Hi,

A demo for AiRace Speed is available today for download in America, Australia and Europe!

The demo features three high-speed tracks to provide you with a glimpse of the whole new gaming experience you can expect from AiRace Speed.

The game, priced at $4.99, 4,99€ and £4,49, is already regarded by many critics as one of the best racing games from the 3DS eShop.

If you haven't purchased the game yet, you can now download the demo for free and let your Nintendo 3DS discover the true meaning of speed and adrenaline!

Watch this new adrenaline-fueled gameplay trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQSXL6A9koc

If you have any questions or reactions, please feel free to leave a comment right here.

Comment on AiRace Speed (Nintendo 3DS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Qubic

Publisher

QubicGames

Genre

Driving

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  6/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  6/10 (1 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date None   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.