Feature | 20 Ideas for Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS - Customisation, Online, Adventure, DLC, Counter-Operative

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

EEE (guest) 20.07.2013#1

traditional mode would be terrible in smash bros. if you want a traditional fighter, go play a traditional fighter

I hated how every character shared the same 5 smash the target levels in Brawl. Getting new stages each week would be fantastic!

* Get AlphaDream to write the story.

* Non-linear map screen for story stages, set accross a crazy mixed up Nintendo World.

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+

Ifrit XXII said:
I hated how every character shared the same 5 smash the target levels in Brawl. Getting new stages each week would be fantastic!

That'd be awesome, plus the ability for users to create their own target layouts perhaps!

Darkflame said:
Non-linear map screen for story stages, set accross a crazy mixed up Nintendo World.

Would be great, especially with the multiple routes (perhaps certain paths for certain character types even?)

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer
Daniel Noble (guest) 21.07.2013#5

I would love to see downloadable content on the 3Ds Smash Bros. game!

EEE (guest) said:
traditional mode would be terrible in smash bros. if you want a traditional fighter, go play a traditional fighter

My idea stemmed from the idea of Capcom Vs. Nintendo, which sadly doesn't look like it'll happen now. As a bonus style within Smash Bros. would be very cool indeed. Why not draw in a wider audience, after all?

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

Adam Riley said:
EEE (guest) said:

My idea stemmed from the idea of Capcom Vs. Nintendo, which sadly doesn't look like it'll happen now. As a bonus style within Smash Bros. would be very cool indeed. Why not draw in a wider audience, after all?
If the mode was co-developed by Capcom, as well as Namco and Sora supervising, I would be all for it, but I still think Capcom x Nintendo should happen.

( Edited 21.07.2013 20:43 by Mush )

Jjj (guest) 21.07.2013#8

Traditional mode would be horrible. Go play tekken, street fighter or DOA and leave our smash bros alone!

Pokepen (guest) 22.07.2013#9

Too Demanding.

Pokepen (guest) said:
Too Demanding.

Perhaps in some ways, but a lot of these I feel could be extra features that'll really bring in the community together and keep the games going for many years. Considering that this'll probably be the last Super Smash Bros for at least another 5/6 years at the earliest, these features I don't think are totally out there or too demanding.

Traditional mode would be horrible. Go play tekken, street fighter or DOA and leave our smash bros alone!

Just a suggestion! Very unlikely to happen anyway.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer
Guty (guest) 24.07.2013#11

awesome

brooke (guest) 24.07.2013#12

me to

vvv (guest) 25.07.2013#13

Im sorry Adam Riley but if you really think a tradition mode is a good idea, I don't understand how you was allowed to write anything about the game at all in this feature. Thats like saying why not make Mario games first person shooters? Your basically saying change the game, not having a go, just saying your opinion isnt very logical

No need to take such offense at an innocent suggestion. Smilie

vvv (guest) 26.07.2013#15

I'm guessing this is about my comment, its not an offense, I did say I wasn't having a go I was just stating my opinion, i mean, Adam also said he put the game back in the case before evening playing it... So why is he writing in a article about a series he knows nothing about? Thats like me writing a article on Barblie dolls... Pointless and clueless.

ALieb (Guest) (guest) 03.08.2013#16

It was a good idea for the lack of characters in the new Super Smash Bros. game so far, but I was also thinking to myself on which characters in the new Super Smash Bros. game are going to be the unlockable characters. I was thinking of having a total of 15 unlockable characters for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U and 3DS. Here are the unlockable characters I thought of:

- Luigi                                                        (Super Mario Bros.)
- Meta Knight                                            (Kirby)
- Captain Falcon                                     (F-Zero)
- Ness                                                       (Earthbound)
- Jigglypuff                                                (Pokemon)
- Ganondorf                                              (Legend of Zelda)
- Roy                                                          (Fire Emblem)
- Marth                                                       (Fire Emblem)
- Mr. Game & Watch                               (Game & Watch)
- Lucario                                                   (Pokemon)
- Falco                                                       (Star Fox)
- Wolf O'Donnell                                      (Star Fox)
- Wario                                                      (WaroWare Inc.)
- R.O.B. the robot                                    (Nintendo)

So if any of those those unlockable characters would appear in the game, I would be so glad. Just give us 2 ways to unlock the unlockable characters in Super Smash Bros.. That's all I wanted to know. Thank you.

Smilie

Alieb (Guest) (guest) 04.08.2013#17

I though of another good idea for Super Smash Bros. on the Wii U and 3DS. I would like to put some more starting characters with the other starting characters.

I understand you've added starting characters like Mario, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Kirby, Fox McCloud, Pikachu, Pit, the Animal Crossing Villager, Mega Man, and the Wii Fit Trainer, and I see you also added Pikmin & Olimar as a playable character in the new Super Smash Bros. game, but I thought of 8 more starting characters for the new Super Smash Bros. game for Wii U and 3DS. Here they are.

- Peach                                                             (Super Mario Bros.)
- Yoshi                                                              (Yoshi's Island)
- Zelda / Sheik                                                  (Legend of Zelda)
- Lucas                                                             (Earthbound)
- Diddy Kong                                                    (Donkey Kong)
- Ice Climbers                                                   (Ice Climber)
- King Dedede                                                  (Kirby)

And my last idea, if you guys possibly can, I would also like to see Zero Suit Samus in the game as well. I decided that Zero Suit Samus will appear the same way as she did in Brawl. And that's when after Samus launches her final smash, she turns into Zero Suit Samus. You know what I mean?

That's all that I also wanted to know. If any of those characters would also appear as starting characters in the new Super Smash Bros. game. If any of those characters appeared, I would be also glad. Thank you.

Smilie

Alieb (Guest) (guest) 10.08.2013#18

I forgot to put 3 characters in my selection of characters in the new Super Smash Bros. game.

- Ike                                               (Fire Emblem)
- Pokemon Trainer                        (Pokemon Trainer)
- Toon Link                                    (Legend of Zelda)                  (Unlockable)

I've decided Toon Link will also be one of the unlockable characters.

I also think for a better name for the new Super Smash Bros. game should be titled Super Smash Bros. All-Stars, for 2 reasons.
1. Because the first Super Smash Bros. game for Nintendo 64 was already named Super Smash Bros.
2. I want to see some more action in the Super Smash Bros. series with the characters that I've decided should be in 4th installment of the Super Smash Bros. series.

So you should create a logo titled Super Smash Bros. All-Stars. Keep the Super Smash Bros. logo you have in the game right now, but add in the word All-Stars at the bottom, just like they did with the logo in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Super Smash Bros. All-Stars.

Smilie

Ness 4 Smash 4! (guest) 12.06.2014#19

You sir, are ridiculously demanding the impossible with the 3DS and Wii U.

ville (guest) 08.11.2016#20

why there isn't tag team

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, mikem52

There are 2 members online at the moment.