New to this website.

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Just wanna say hi to everyone here. Smilie 

Can I get feedback on this review I wrote?  I'm trying to get better at it haha..

http://www.cubed3.com/reader_review/2411/1/.html

Hey Blake!

Welcome to Cubed3 Smilie Enjoy the site! Be sure to check back often

Great reader reviewed (we've made it featured) Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Wow, thank you! Ill be sure to check this site more often since this is one of my favorites! Great content on here 

Smilie

Our member of the week

Make sure to voice your opinion on the many topics on offer on there Smilie. Far too many "fans" never care to do so, but we'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on every little topic ^^.

Oh and welcome on board Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Welcome to C3, Blake! Stick around and enjoy.

Welcome to the site. Stay for a while!

Working like a fiend isn't very fun... and surprisingly isn't very fiendish either.

Thank you everyone! Y'all are kind. Smilie

Welcome to the site! I realise this response is a little late, but I just wanted to throw out there that if you have any troubles or issues on the site, feel free to contact anyone on the Mod team or send a Mod Alert, we'll be happy to help. Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

nice review written.

howdy

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Ofisil

There are 1 members online at the moment.