Pokémon X/Y Safari Friend Code Exchange, Pokémon Trades and Information

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Share Pokémon X and Y (Nintendo 3DS) friend codes, online trades and chat live.

Poll Results - Was this tutorial useful?

Voting for this poll has now closed, numbers crunched and results calculated below.
Yes: 83% (286)
No: 17% (59)
343 votes total.

need someone to help me evolve my pumpkaboo

FC:2938-7645-7082
If you add me PM or quote me

me too we should definitely trade our pumpkaboo's.

my code on this is add me and msg me yours and ill add you back. cheers.

Jackpot777 (dave) - 4570-8101-9204

If anyone can tell me what type i am, id be grateful!

Cheers, all Smilie

your safari is fighting dave

any1 has grass type safarii with ivysaur i got ghost type fc is 3754 8271 2006

Hi! 
My friend code is 2921-9107-1664

@krissyskywalker- I will happily get you these Pokemon, so that you may breed them. If anybody could help me, I am adding only those who can do what my last post stated (further up page).

i added you aikawa add me back please. fc is 2466-3343-7528. anyone who sees please add and i will add back.

Ok guys, I have a grass safari with Quilladin and Sawsbuck included. However, as I am close to finishing the Pokedex, I will only give my Fc to people who will help me. I have a Lv.1 shiny Scizor and a Lv.48 shiny Mismagius on offer for those who can get me a Mew or Jirachi. If you are interested, Pm me your Fc, Pokemon you offer and the shiny you want (either Scizor or Mismagius). Thank you.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPEED BOOST CARVAHNA WITH AN ADAMANT OR JOLLY NATURE?

( Edited 26.12.2014 11:31 by bigboy234 )

Adding any one I can msg me pls

Hello, I am looking to give my Fc to anybody who can give me an event Pokemon. I offer Lv.49 SHINY Altaria, Lv.48 SHINY Mismagius, Lv.22 Shiny Metang (with Metagrossite, just think you can have two of the same event) and a Lv.40+ SHINY Huntail. I need Mew Jirachi Keldeo and Meloetta, if you can get them. I shall give you one shiny for every Event you get. I am also going to be trying to get Gen 5 legendary shiny Pokemon which i will give to people after the trade as well. Please Pm, I shall explain to people offering in more detail.

Hey what's up everyone
Add me please 2466-2691-9612

Anybody got Jirachi? I offer a Lv. 49 Shiny Altaria. I have numerous posts (above) describing my safari

Hi guys im going to add everyone add me too okay? 1135-0122-5822

0834-3421-8612  add me plz just reply with Ur code an I will add u also

( Edited 19.01.2015 22:29 by tragical213 )

Ok, My safari is Grass type and has Quilladin and Sawsbuck in it. Right now I have only a few places left, plus I want to finish the national Pokedex. Therefore, if you have one of the following: Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Victini, Keldeo or Meloetta, then Pm me your Fc and I shall reply with mine. I will also give my email, so that we can coordinate our trades more easily. I am offering a shiny three, shiny Lv.100 Unova Pokemon for each event Pokemon you offer me, therefore four event Pokemon = 12. I think that that is a fair proposal, plus I shall throw a few extras in if I can. Please help, and thank you to those who do.

1349-7631-4981 add me

does any 1 have a safari with OCTILLERY??

looking for a ditto safari

1306-6861-8916

My Safari: Normal- Teddiursa, Loudred, Ditto.

I'm ONLY adding an Electric safari with Dedenne, Electabuzz, and Zebstrika (MUST have all 3 in safari) and an Ice safari with Snorunt, Beartic, and Dewgong (MUST have all 3 in safari). If this is you, please send me a PM. Thank you.

I have a grass-type safari with Sawsbuck and Quilladin. I shall happily add anyone who can help me:

I have a shiny Lv.100 Kyurem available on Pokemon Y to trade to whoever has one of: Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, Meloetta or Keldeo. If you have one of those, and are interested, Pm me. Thank you.

Looking for all types, I don't know what mine it yet. I will add anyone!
Add me and throw me a message!
2036 - 9659 - 1363

Ok, now I'm looking for the following safaris:

GROUND: Phanpy, Marowak, Diggersby (MUST have all 3)

PSYCHIC: Drowzee, Wobbuffet, Girafarig (MUST have all 3)

DARK: Vullaby, Sneasel, Sableye (MUST have all 3)

STEEL: Magneton, Klang, Bronzong (MUST have all 3)

FAIRY: Snubbull, Mawile, Floette (blue flower) (MUST have all 3)

Comment on Pokémon X and Y (Nintendo 3DS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Game Freak

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Turn Based RPG

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10 (42 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now    Also on Also on Nintendo eShop
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.