Pokemon X/Y Cloning

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hey Folks... I am assuming that there are a lot more people on C3 that play Pokemon X and Y then just who is in the chat. With that said I wanted to extend my cloning abilities to those other folks as well. I will include a list of Pokemon that I own and are available for clone. I will be willing to clone pokes for TRADES mostly. When you ask for a Pokemon off of my list please include the following for YOUR OFFER:

Pokemon Name

IV Count

Shiny or Not

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At3277OegC2idFY3YXpwMDgxMXVJWmh6d3NNRUNrMWc&usp=sharing

You can either PM me or just reply/comment on this post to be considered and put on my list.

Please include Requested Pokemon AND your offer in the same msg/post along with your FC and IGN

************* VERY IMPORTANT NOTE*******************

IF YOU REPEATEDLY POST FOR ME TO CLONE YOU SOMETHING YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM ANY AND ALL TRADES!!!! I WILL NOT EVEN RESPOND NOR ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR REQUEST. 

Thank You All Smilie

Our member of the week

Yeah was going to say, bear in mind that the man gets lots of requests so don't harass him to clone you something quicker Smilie. And of course you have to offer something of value to him in return (as in "something good that's not on his list yet") so bear that in mind before flooding him with requests Smilie.

I'll be there to clean up any harassing requests towards the author of the topic.

With that... happy cloning and trading Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Hi I'm trying to figure out how this works, I'm new to this.  Do you clone one of our pokemon give us one of your clones and give back the original after you made a copy?  I have several not on the list:
Shiny Genesect 6IV hasty nature lv 100
shiny goodra no 31 Iv docile lv 50
Shiny Poliwhirl no 31 iv careful lv  57. 
Let me know if you're interested and we can go from there my FC is 0731-4823-0323

Yes... my typical fee for cloning is a clone of your pokemon. I need to keep them i will return them... especially because most of the pokes that people need from my list are valuable and dont like to part with them... so i just copy it and return your original to you. 

The ones off of your offeres tho that i would be interested in are Goodra and Poliwhirl... I have Genesect Smilie 

Which 2 would you like from me?

The ones that interest me is the adamant shiny charizard and modest ditto.  I have your FC added what's your in game name so I know when you're on?

( Edited 23.01.2014 18:30 by Cantupac )

IGN is Mac

and I will take a look and see what I have made up so far... gimme a lil bit tho because I am almost done with my current list then I can get you what you need... an the Char you want is a 5 IV?

Thanks 

Those ones are under row 3 and 6 on your list.

if you look down the line from the Poke you want it will say what its IVs are... 

I see that. The ones I want are towards the top of the list 6ivs

Ok so Shiny 6 IV Jap Ditto an Shiny 6 IV Char... lemme get them made up for you... I will let you know when they are ready Smilie

Jap? Awesome even better!

Alright I don't have much to trade but i have
4iv Lucario and syther not shiny
5iv darumaka not shiny
And shiny Eevee with one iv

tell me if any one these are acceptable

for what tho Femto?

Cantupac... ive got your Ditto done... working on Char in the morning... i will touch base with you when he is done

Nice thanks! add my FC when you're done!

i will Cantupac... thnx for your patience

The 6iv ditto if it still there

IrishMac are you in TheJustinFlynn chat on twitch, that list seems very familiar

No Im_Neutral... I only use the chat on here and 1 facebook group to advertise my list... But I have done hundreds of clones already so its possible that someone has gotten some from me...

FT: Luxray 5 IVs (31/31/31/x/31/31) Not Shiny

I want the Eevee in #7

FC: 4656-7433-3044IGN: Annabeth

( Edited 25.01.2014 02:14 by Jordan Pennington )

Sounds Good Jordan... i will let you know when its ready

Sorry I messed up when I was editing. It has 5 IVs. Hope that's still OK.

SmilieI'm anxious lol I'm really happy to get the ultimate ditto lol 

Cantupac... i got your pokes ready... when would you like to trade?

@ Femto... we can do that trade... im interested in your Lucario and Darumaka

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.