Mario Kart Wii (Wii) - Friend Codes, Trades and Chat  (locked)

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Share Mario Kart Wii (Wii) friend codes, online trades and chat live.

Add me on Mario kart, pro player friend code: 0218-6500-1679

ok  (oo4746804833

( Edited 05.03.2014 21:51 by powerstarmike )

img

Any C3 regulars up for one last tournament or two before Nintendo shuts the Wii online service down in May? Would be cool to try and get a bunch of us together for one last bit of fun. No hurry just yet, but if there are people interested, let us know in here and can see if we can organise something.

Not sure if we're gonna get enough people for a proper tournament, I wouldn't mind joining more than just one or two regular sessions that just consist of random races, though. We can get all serious in MK8. Smilie Speaking of which, what are the chances of you getting a Wii U by the time that's out, Az?

Yeah, I don't intend to have it be real serious or anything. Getting as many people together for some races is pretty much all I mean - some last laughs and that. If possible anyway. Don't know how many people still have their Wii hooked up these days.

MK8 - Depends if I find a black Wii U in the right price range by the time it's out, otherwise it'll be whenever it hits that price. Could end up being the end of this year, but could end up being next month. You never know, but it's getting there. Basically, if prices don't change now, I won't be getting a Wii U yet. But eventually, I will, of course.

Definitely up for some sessions - it has been ages! MK Wii is how I met a lot of C3-ers actually.

No Hacks. I will win! STARS FOR ALL IF I COME LAST.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Maybe I should dedicate all my efforts to the noble cause of making sure jb places last in every race. Smilie

I asked Marzy and he'd be up for some sessions too. I'm sure Mush will be too, I just haven't gotten to tell him about this yet. I had a look who took part in the tournament we did before MK7 came out, only ones missing would be Rudy and LKR. Not sure about others, did Adam ever play Mario Kart Wii back in the days before I joined?

Our member of the week

I might be up for it depending on what time it happens, yeah.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Just let us know what times are best for you and we can all work around it. We can have more than one get-together if certain people can't make certain times. I doubt we'll ever be able to get everyone all on at the exact same time. I'm a night person anyway, so late is usually best for me.

anyone wants to race and anyone have skype reply back

( Edited 06.03.2014 21:51 by powerstarmike )

img

canuaddme mine is friend code 3ds is 126374289663Smilie

Our member of the week

Azuardo said:
Just let us know what times are best for you and we can all work around it. We can have more than one get-together if certain people can't make certain times. I doubt we'll ever be able to get everyone all on at the exact same time. I'm a night person anyway, so late is usually best for me.

For me it's usually at night, from 7pm uk time, but can vary from day to day depending on other commitments

Sweet Smilie I'll sort out a few news/Facebook posts and we can get this started, would be great to beat you all Smilie

Our member of the week

I was thinking, depending on how much time I have to prepare this, that if we make this something between C3staff, I might as well capture the video so we can put it up on our C3 channel, make it a feature Smilie. If we all get on Skype as well to audiochat as we play, I might even record that and edit it along with, at the very least, my own video feed Smilie.

^^ I can do that on my end too Smilie Though don't want to hear you guys crying having lost Smilie

Too much hype!

Our member of the week

You have better capturing tools than me though XD. Don't know how we could put all that back together afterwards, because I can only capture in MPEG-2 Standard resolution and 4:3, which makes voluminous files XD.

I'm liking these ideas right here. Smilie Voice chat on Mario Kart could be quite interesting, the last time I remember doing that was with I think Az, Mush and Marzy? All I can really remember about that was that I could barely hear what Az was saying. Smilie

Oh really? lol I think I had my shitty mic back then, where I had to hold in front of me lool

Intention was to keep this between C3 regs, but anyone that reads this is happy to join when we get it running. Mostly anyone that does read it is a reg anyway lol. I did tweet a bunch of C3ers, but will get back to certain ones again to see when is best for them. We've pretty much got the rest of this month and April to do it really, but can do more than one get-together of course.

I forget how the hosting works in MKW now... Does the host have to have ALL the people that need to take part in their MKW friends list to invite them? Or can anyone that is already in the room invite people from their lists too?

Our member of the week

I'm working through earning back all charas and vehicles in the game right now, since my save file got transferred to my Wii U and my Wii U has crappier wifi reception compared to my old trusty Wii, so my friend code is likely to have changed since it's not tied to the system as far as I know.

I think anyone can join a room as long as someone who is on their friends list is in it...but I may be thinking of Mario Kart 7 instead.

i have
mario kart 7 

( Edited 08.03.2014 15:17 by powerstarmike )

img
Our member of the week

powerstarmike said:
i have
mario kart 7 

You'd have better luck finding players for MK7 in our MK7 thread here:

http://www.cubed3.com/topic/43358/1/official-mario-kart-7-thread.html

Or you could check our chatroom in the same link, by clicking the chatroom button on top of the MK7 thread

ok thanks 

img

I'm up for joining you guys, we should probably arrange a time and date though. Smilie

Next weekend? Friday/Saturday/Sunday evening/night time?

Probably gonna be tied up the following weekend or two after that so, I might only find time in April after next weekend. But will see what others think and try to work around what's best.

This topic is closed, no more posts can be added to it.

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Nintendo

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Driving

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  8/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  8/10 (50 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.