Pokemon Mega Stone Request

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hey all.  I'm kind of bumming around on my Pokemon X collecting mega stones and would really like to get my hands on Aggron's and Heracross' mega stones.  Obviously I can't do this because of my version.  Was curious if anyone was willing to part with theirs.  I don't have much to offer and would actually love a "for free" offer but if you need something make me an offer and I can see what I've got.  No promises though.  Message me or reply here and we can see what could work.

i have a heracronite for trade but im looking for good trades.A (one for one trade) im down looking for pinsirite, manetricite,and event pokemon as in "any event pokemon" and lastly articuno,regigigas,ho-oh . Im not looking to rip you or anyone off just want a good trade since megastones are difficult to come by.PM me if your interested my FC is  302459142336.

i have a couple of mega stones if u want any i dont remember ill pm u them laterSmilie

Got it.

I'll trade you Tyranitarite  for Aggronite

( Edited 21.03.2014 17:06 by Tommywest )

I already have a tyranitarite . What other stuff do you have ? If you have any shinies im willing to part with that too to give you that heracronite. I'll try to be flexible since i know you said you dont have much.

I'd be willing to part with my Manectric stone but I would probably be looking for Aggron's stone and not Heracross'.  Lemme know what you think

I mean I need tyranitarite 

I can also offer shinies and ived pokemon

Yea bro I'm down for that sorry for late reply been working.

Cool. How's shiny noibat for Tyranitarite sound?

You there?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz, oroblram

There are 2 members online at the moment.