3D OutRun (3DS eShop) - Official Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 18.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Out Run (Nintendo 3DS), news, the latest pictures and videos!

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for 3D OutRun (3DS eShop).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

This is out in Europe? Do want! :3

Logo popped up on JP website, so looks like it's happening.

Might be a bit of a wait till it gets here, though.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=789752

Our member of the week

Oh boy, I so sooooo want that too <3 !!!

How could anyone resist this ^^ :

( Edited 24.03.2014 12:55 by RudyC3 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

I was always more of a Splash Wave kind of person.

loool wanna play Shenmue again now. These classic games that were in Shenmue always make me wanna go back to it.

It's kinda funny SEGA is doing so many true 3D Classics. I thought this was the thing Nintendo would be doing a lot of when they announced the first 3Dmakes of some of their NES games, but it quickly died off. Good to see SEGA making the most of it, even if some games like 3D Sonic aren't as complete as the HD versions. Hope they do 3D Sonic 2 and 3&K eventually.

Our member of the week

Well to be fair Sega is not doing much of the work, as it was outsourced to M2. But rightly so, as pretty much all of their 3D Classics are worth picking up, since their work is so cool Smilie

Marzy said:
I was always more of a Splash Wave kind of person.

I kinda like the original version of Magical Sound Shower better, which can be heard in a beta version (dated 1985) of Outrun, which can be found for MAME, it had more powerful bass drums and sounded cooler in my opinion. And that's actually the version I discreetly used in one of our chiptune special GTTW shows ^^. That version can't be found online as far as I know,perhaps no one even knows of the existence of such a different version of it besides the VG music buff that I am Smilie.

EDIT:

I stand corrected, that's what I am talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEz1BVeGO2o (the first track in the video).

Compare it closely to the other one I posted, you'll notice the difference in the intro. The drums are much softer in all of the re-releases of the game

( Edited 25.03.2014 00:16 by RudyC3 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Comment on Out Run (Nintendo 3DS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Also known as

3D OutRun

Developer

M2

Publisher

SEGA

Genre

Driving

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  8/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  0 (0 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Insanoflex, mikem52

There are 3 members online at the moment.