Mother 3?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Does anyone else think that we might be getting a Mother 3 announcement this week at E3?

At the beginning of the event an audience member asks Reggie about where Mother 3 is...and Reggie burns him with flower power.

Later the same audience member asks Reggie about where Star Fox is...and Reggie laser eye zaps him.

But then later we got an announcement about Star Fox...

(Reggie also addressed another criticism by the same audience member, so that would be two responses to the audience member's comments that have come true so far...")

( Edited 11.06.2014 06:58 by Sonic_13 )

I'd hope so, given just how much demand for it there is in the West. If not at E3, hopefully some this year!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

It's a shame we didn't get any Mother 3 announcement, I kinda thought they were hinting at it too.

Still, I kinda think we might be getting it in the near future, maybe within the next year or so. Especially if the rumours about Lucas not being in SSB4 are true, it'd be perfect to release him as DLC alongside a VC release of Mother 3.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, jb

There are 2 members online at the moment.