What are Nintendo's studios possibly upto? #rumours for fun

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hi Guys,

I used to love reading articles on what Nintendo's development teams were up to, back when we had N64 magazine and I thought I'd try a similar topic here to get some views and have some fun with fellow members.

I've taken a stab at creating a draft list below to get the ball rolling by GAME and then Group:

Xenoblade - Monolith soft
Splatoon - ?
Zelda Wii U - Zelda team/Anouma
Retro Studios - ?
EAD - Starfox ?
HAL - ?
Intelligent systems - ?
1-UP studio - ?
Next level games - ?
? - Yoshi's wooly world
Smash Bros Wii U  - Namco Bandai +Nintendo
Mario Maker - ?

Thoughts guys?

Wii Code: 6399-3866-6269-0745
PSN: SherWiinator Currently playing: LOZ: SS
Wishlist: Last Story, Pandora's tower, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3

Mario Kart Team - Hopefully some DLC plus maybe even F-Zero?
Retro Studios - Hopefully new Metroid.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Haha, just last week I created my own list of what each developer was working on. When I get back to my computer I will paste it here

Intelligent Systems is working on Codename: S.T.E.A.M.

Mario Maker is being made by a new team.

Our member of the week

Isn't HAL doing that new Kirby Rainbow Curse game?

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Intelligent Systems -  are probably also helping out with Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei as well.

Alpha Dream - I wonder what Alpha Dream are working on? I doubt we need a new Mario RPG right now but they could be working on a Wii U project maybe?

Camelot - Now Mario Golf is all out i wonder if these guys could be working on a new Golden Sun? It seems within rotation...Mario Tennis...Golf....Golden Sun....Tennis....golf...Golden Sun....

NST - Mario VS Donkey Kong...it seems like these guys are pretty small for an internal Nintendo studio, so i doubt they are working on anything else other than this at the moment. Would be nice to think that they could be working on a new WaveRace or 1080 though....

Grezzo - I am convinced these guys would be working on Majoras Mask for the 3DS (should such a thing exist...)

HAL - These guys are seemingly allowed to whore Kirby as much as Mario. I don't get why though, its not like I don't like Kirby games but there are so many Kirby games and i wonder how well they sell compared to other franchises. I guess HAL are probably also helping out with Smash Bros as well? 

Next Level Games - These guys are working on something interesting, they announced that they are working exclusively with Nintendo but then didn't actually announce what they are working on. I thought Luigi's Mansion 2 was a good game so I would be intrigued to see what they come up with next.

Level 5 - They had a trailer for a game called Fantasy Life at E3 which looked interesting. They announced either last year or this year that they are working on a new Professor Layton game as well. 
Ive been playing Attack of the Friday Monsters and Liberation Maiden and thought they were good games so i reckon any other eShop games from them would be good too!

RARE.....well we could always hope for a new Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Jet Force Gemini, Blast Corps and Conkers...but they'll probably put out another Viva Pinata...not worth buying an XB1 for that!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.