Potatoes. Salad. Lots of potatoes.

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Feeling hungry?

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/2/5962171/potato-salad-kickstarter-zack-danger-brown-potatostock-2014

Seriously, anyone seen this? Was the first guy to make something totally random on Kickstarter, and comes away with a cool $55k for pretty much next-to-nothing.

Obviously the subsequent versions of this are failing miserably on

I'm thinking of getting into Kickstarter, possibly, myself for a few app ideas. Quit the old' 9-to-5 and that.

Any other weird Kickstarter campaigns out there?

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer
Our member of the week

wth XD ? I didn't even know you could get a kickstarter for that kind of stuff o_O ... It's insane that anybody would want to put money into that kind of random stuff Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

RudyC3 said:
wth XD ? I didn't even know you could get a kickstarter for that kind of stuff o_O ... It's insane that anybody would want to put money into that kind of random stuff Smilie.

I know, right! He is doing charity related stuff now that it's ended, but still, wow - it's quite something!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, GamingLillyCat, mikem52

There are 3 members online at the moment.