Minecraft 1.8 update is best update!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I'm loving this new update. Mojang completely reworked enchanting for the better. It now only costs 3 levels and 3 lapis lazuli to get the maximum level 30 enchantment (you have to be at level 30+ in order to get that enchantment though). 

The Anvil can now repair and combine items it previously could not. I had 2 diamond picks, one with Efficiency IV and Unbreaking III, the other had Efficiency IV and Fortune III. In 1.7.10 it was impossible to combine these 2 pickaxes due to their rare enchantments. In 1.8 I can now combine these for a new pick that has Efficiency V, Unbreaking III, and Fortune III. It also costs considerably less Experience to combine tools than it used to.

Another small thing I noticed is that my tamed wolves' collars changed from red to orange. I'm playing on a Realm so I'm thinking the color change is to differentiate between players' tamed wolves.

Everyone can read up on the rest of the update at the following link. Mojang has added some cool stuff for us to play around with!

https://mojang.com/2014/08/minecraft-1-8-pre-release-the-bountiful-update/

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.