Japan to Get a Retail Release of SEGA 3D Classics on 3DS

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Has Outrun been released in Europe yet?

I know there is no point in hoping for SEGA to bring the second wave of 3D classics to Europe, but still... I hope.

Marzy said:

Nope, it's still exclusive to the Japanese eShop.

( Edited 24.09.2014 13:34 by Galdelico )

Our member of the week

Marzy said:

Not that I know of Marzy, but I really wish it did :'( !

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Im accually a big Sega Fan too. I would love to see SONIC THE HEDGE HOG 2 in 3D. I loved that game. Really i think part of the game is in 3D or in 2 1/2 D right ??????

Our member of the week

curtiscdragon said:
Really i think part of the game is in 3D or in 2 1/2 D right ??????

The bonus levels yeah, they're in pseudo 3D, there's really three dimensional about them but they're made so that they give off an impression of 3D when you play them. I wonder how they could work those to actually work in stereoscopic 3D since those don't even use any form of scaling so to speak, and maybe that's why we haven't seen Sonic 2 in 3D yet, simply because of the bonus levels which would pose problems?

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Sure would be nice if they released all of them on Nintendo eShop in all regions, too.

Also, I'm getting really antsy about Sega working with Nintendo to put more of their classic systems on VC (Master System & Mega Drive on Wii U VC; Mega Drive on 3DS VC; etc.). Why is it taking so long? Smilie

( Edited 25.09.2014 01:06 by Agul )

Chance favors the prepared mind.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.